• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Entire page drops down below when making a new post

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
Years
  • So today I encountered something odd. Whenever I make a post and post it, the entire page drops down below the latest post as shown in the image below (spoilered for obvious reasons, big image)

Spoiler:

I've been able to successfully replicate it every time I posted and it's only happened today now.

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • Can confirm it happens in here too. Also this shows up at the bottom:

Code:
    window.onload = function() { // Parse the document body and // insert  tags in place of Unicode Emojis $(".twemoji-allowed").each(function(){ twemoji.parse(this, { folder: 'svg', ext: '

the_fast_reader

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years
    Years
  • It was happening again a couple hours ago, seems to be fine now

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Spoiler:

window.onload = function() { // Parse the document body and // insert tags in place of Unicode Emojis $(".twemoji-allowed").each(function(){ twemoji.parse(this, { folder: 'svg', ext: '

I've been getting this lately....no matter where I post. I've got it on both Yggdrasil and Color Flattered ORAS skins.

Back