• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

chosen

Years
  • setting: everywhere
    (trust me i know what im doing)

genre: mystery / adventure / thriller

premise:
    arceus is corrupt now and u gotta fix it.
    the end

longer premise:
    arceus for some reason has turned primal. dialga, palkia, and giratina are missing, and the lake trio are also... presumed missing.

in the middle of the chaos, you for some reason felt more powerful than before. a rogue legendary has chosen you to save the world, bestowing upon you some of its abilities before being striked by arceus judgement.

will you help save the world?
    (you will)

features:
    play with a legendary (kinda)
    explore everywhere
    ur not a normal trainer now

wdyt

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Chosen by a legendary is always fun ^^ Figure out how their powers can be used well - will a celebi chosen have time travel? Can a latias chosen change shape? or is it just moves or type weakness

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Chosen by a legendary is always fun ^^ Figure out how their powers can be used well - will a celebi chosen have time travel? Can a latias chosen change shape? or is it just moves or type weakness

Victini's chosen would just get a dope haircut

Back