• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leftover Squad [Day 3]

Years
Really, three posts and nobody has anything to say. The first post is always like that fine, but then jd posts nothing but filler and Sawsbuck comes in and is trying way too had to appear passive. That's my thoughts so far.

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
Him specifically mentioning the doctor was especially interesting to me
I got this feeling that there was a mafia plan to keep the doctor alive for a reason and Bard accidentally let it slip or something but again it might be me overthinking but it's still something to look into for D1

Last edited:
Years
Him specifically mentioning the doctor was especially interesting to me
I got this feeling that there was a mafia plan to keep the doctor alive for a reason and Bard accidentally let it slip or something but again it might be me overthinking but it's still something to look into for D1

I think that's a bit of a stretch tbh. Situations where the mafia want the doc alive are extremely, extremely unusual. I think that's trying to fit a square object in a round hole.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years

Yeah that's definitely a stretch aha but appreciate the effort to scumhunt! You're improving :)

tbh I'm considering whether or not the cop should out. Given how few players there are, even a night of protection from the doc could be useful. Thoughts?

Years
Yeah that's definitely a stretch aha but appreciate the effort to scumhunt! You're improving :)

tbh I'm considering whether or not the cop should out. Given how few players there are, even a night of protection from the doc could be useful. Thoughts?

Maybe if they've found scum but it's hard to not get warning bells from this.

Years
I can't really get any good reads from this little posts, but do you have anything GP? You were talking about the lack of activity and you were helping Saws, but I would like to hear some reads from you as well.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
ok so the turkey designates the kill, and the smiths are like the mafia flavor-text kill?

Agreeing with GP, cop should wait for incriminating shit, especially with a godfather around.

Years
Well, there isn't a roleblocker around, so it might be worthwhile. Also, we are all trying to act inno here, maf and inno alike. I've got an inno read on Sawsbuck for now because scum-Saws would be a lot more hesitant to throw around scumreads imo. There, happy gimmepie?

Yes. I agree with you about Sawsbuck btw.

I can't really get any good reads from this little posts, but do you have anything GP? You were talking about the lack of activity and you were helping Saws, but I would like to hear some reads from you as well.

Townreading Sawsbuck as stated.
Not sure what to think about Josh's post at all.
Scum lean on jd for the very un-jd filler post early on.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
That first post may have been a bit unlike me but I haven't been playing much on here lately so I just wanted to say something, and couldn't really come up with anything else at the time.

Anyway, I can see the merits behind Josh's suggestion. Though it's too early for the cop to out today, it may be worth him outing earlier than usual in this game (like maybe D3 or so) if the Doctor is still alive. As Bard pointed out, there is no roleblocker, and having some cleared town players early on will be very useful in a game of this size, even if we have to be wary of the Godfather.

Obviously if they find scum they should out immediately since we only have 3 scum to worry about in this game.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Issue is they can only find 2 scum successfully. Seeing as we have GF in play, cop (as well as us) will very much have to be analytic during day times so they can piece together who the GF might be. Idk if that sounds like a plan, but it?s all I?ve got.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Okay, but what's the point of posting if you have nothing to contribute? If you're going to post, you should always have some reason to do it.
Fair enough, but I actually think that not saying anything at all is worse than posting filler, since then there is actually something to read on a player, even if doesn't contribute much to the discussion. More content is always better, as general inactivity always benefits scum.
Issue is they can only find 2 scum successfully. Seeing as we have GF in play, cop (as well as us) will very much have to be analytic during day times so they can piece together who the GF might be. Idk if that sounds like a plan, but it?s all I?ve got.
Good point, I like your thinking here. I was also thinking that having cleared people would help us narrow down scum suspects as well, though we will have to reevaluate later in the game if the Godfather is still around.

Years
I think cop outing sooner rather than later would be a good thing. We have a doc to protect them, and there's only 13 people in this game so maf has a higher chance of hitting cop than usual. Also, because there's 13 people, having confirmed innocents will be great as we can use process of elimination while scumhunting to find maf. Cop might not have to out today, but it would be nice soon.

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
I have these this far.
None of this is confirmed or anything, but here is who appears innocent
Theuncreativesawsbuckfan, Bardothen, purplecicada
Here's who might be mafia
Bidoof and Paranoia and Jfthebud
I'm really not sure yet, I'm just giving my opinion.
I'm not voting yet until we have more evidence and leads on who is mafia.
Also jdthebud kind of confirmed he's not a vanilla in his first post.
If you aren't a vanilla, what exactly are you?
A town role or mafia?
It's just like he was trying to look innocent, but he wrote more information than he should.
Edit; paranoia actually looks innocent when I look at it now, but I'm not sure.

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Actually, I said I forgot everyone got named roles, and I meant what I said. I only skimmed my PM enough to see I didn't have a power role and didn't need to send an action. After I saw the D1 update I rechecked the OP. There's actually nothing more to it than that. I applaud your deductive reasoning though and hopefully you aren't scum trying to take advantage of my brain fart.

I also don't like paranoia's posts so far, he seems to be simply going along with others rather than forming his own opinions. So that's going to be my vote for now.

[Vote] Paranoia_

Back