• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2021
    l0NjRgw.png

Mega Swampert by leparagon and QC (Sugimori Palletes) by me :)

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years

• Nice! Inaugural back sprites for sure!

l0NjRgw.png

Mega Swampert by leparagon and QC (Sugimori Palletes) by me :)

Hmm, the sprites are too small when compared with the regular form of Swampert...

EDIT: Here are the new sprites posted in the OP:

Wimpod (front sprite by leparagon and resized by Versekr Dark; back sprite by HeXeR):
    MynX8Xi.png

Bounsweet (front sprite by leparagon; back sprite by HeXeR):
    OTr5JQm.png

Comfey (front sprite by fishbowlsoul90 and resized by Versekr Dark; back sprite by HeXeR):
    NFlDkGT.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Someone could help me with the back of mega sprite Medicham:

Ignacio Vittes Front sprite

cTPXSkm.png

NgEwkjg.png

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • Someone could help me with the back of mega sprite Medicham:

Ignacio Vittes Front sprite

cTPXSkm.png

NgEwkjg.png

The sprites are nice! Though Mega Medicham front sprite should be in the same size as the regular form... It also needs to be recolored, I think, especially the outlines... The back sprite is a great base, some adjustments with the ribbons and I think we can even endorse it to the Gen. 6 resource thread... {:3}

NXwQ7f7.png

Any good?

Nice! Thanks! :)

Mega Swampert:

stgr91N.png

Mega Aggron:

G76Vj7b.png

You did great with the sprites! We'll be using the Mega Swampert back sprite temporarily... The rest, we can endorse too...

Alternative sprite for Tapu Koko, original by Elazulmax (devianart) and resized by me
    View attachment 79338

Nice! That will be subject for the people's choice... :)

Here are some of the ME sprites that we'll be using (shiny colors are temporarily removed to restrict the palette into 16 colors first before recoloring):

[see the updated posts]

Mega Swampert (front sprite by thedarkdragon11, YellowTemperance, Versekr Dark; back sprite by leparagon), Mega Sceptile (front and back sprites by Versekr Dark), Mega Latias (front sprite by MyMarshlands, resize by thedarkdragon11; back sprite by HeXeR), Primal Kyogre (front and back sprite by Nickblorck), Primal Groudon (front and back sprite by Nickblorck), Mega Blaziken (front sprite by Remus Lupin; back sprite by Silver Death and Versekr Dark), Mega Aggron (front sprite by capylus, wally-217, Versekr Dark; back sprite by Versekr Dark), Mega Rayquaza (front sprite by MegaSceptile9; back sprite not yet available), Mega Medicham (front sprite by Chaos Rush, thedarkdragon11; back sprite will be Versekr Dark's WIP), Mega Metagross (back sprite by HeXeR; front sprite not yet available), Mega Latios (back sprite by HeXeR; front sprite not yet available) and Mega Garchomp (back sprite by Versekr Dark; front sprite will be thedarkdragon11's sprite at an above post)...

Others that are considered are Mega Alakazam's front sprite at an above post by capylus and thedarkdragon11 and Mega Altaria by al199288...

Others which are initially chosen as the inaugural sprites for the placeholders will be temporarily set aside because of the sizes... We'll be more strict with the sizes starting today so that it will at least look better in the ROM hacks (imagine Metagross looking smaller after Mega Evolving instead of looking larger)...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    Can anyone also add the following disputed pokemon here in the thread please:

a. Red's unnamed Pokémon
    b. Unnamed Dialga/Palkia
    c. Thu-Fi-Zer
    d. Marin
    e. Mismagius-Rayquaza fusion
    f. unown Я, Ω, Σ, б, Д, ω, Π, and σ.
    g. Unnamed arachnid
    h. Unnamed bear
    i. venutoise
    j. Original Genesect
    k. Original Reshiram/Zekrom
    l. Baby Kangaskhan
    m. Shellder's gastropod

here is my reference:
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Disputed_Pokémon

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years

• Thanks for finishing the sprite! And yeah, inaugural sprite for sure...

Can anyone also add the following disputed pokemon here in the thread please:

a. Red's unnamed Pokémon
    b. Unnamed Dialga/Palkia
    c. Thu-Fi-Zer
    d. Marin
    e. Mismagius-Rayquaza fusion
    f. unown Я, Ω, Σ, б, Д, ω, Π, and σ.
    g. Unnamed arachnid
    h. Unnamed bear
    i. venutoise
    j. Original Genesect
    k. Original Reshiram/Zekrom
    l. Baby Kangaskhan
    m. Shellder's gastropod

here is my reference:
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Disputed_Pokémon

Sorry, they won't be added and are not allowed on this thread unless they become part of the official roster or an official form/e, or a significant side-game form/e...

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • Mega Alakazam modified head

9YEKWsS.png

Spite original:

AEP5MPy.png

Now I think that's better! But I think the arms still needs to be edited...

Here are the new sprites posted in the OP:

Mudsdale (front sprite by fishbowlsoul90, thedarkdragon11, HeXeR; back sprite by HeXeR):
    GvS4LZ9.png

The following are just edits of the regular sprites from The DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource...

Cosplay Pikachu:
    64ZgOAJ.png

Spiky Ear Pichu:
    bvDx8pt.png

The following are just color swaps of the regular sprites from The DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource...

Shadow Lugia:
    UtipE4L.png

Purple Kecleon:
    9wGoH5D.png

Primal Dialga:
    NYKTPMM.png

??? Arceus:
    3pZursm.png

And here is an update for the ME placeholder sprites to be used:

[see the updated posts]

Added here are Mega Gyarados back sprite by Versekr Dark and Mega Garchomp front sprite by thedarkdragon11 based from the Garchomp sprite from The DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource...

Here are Cosplay Pikachu forms that still has no back sprites (front sprites by leparagon)...

Pikachu Libre:
    oEbE9rZ.png

Pikachu Ph.D:
    mJpnrAD.png

Pikachu Pop Star:
    1mFkAA5.png

Pikachu Rock Star:
    L5BdEwq.png

Pikachu Belle:
    nxkiIl6.png

EDIT: Ash-Greninja sprite is now posted in the OP:

Ash-Greninja (front sprite by N-Kin, EdgeZard X, Webobo, thedarkdragon11, capylus; back sprite is based from Gen VI: DS-Style 64x64 Pokemon Sprite Resource):
    bI8vqzh.png

A friend of mine also lead me into a Mega Gyarados front sprite posted in WAH by charizardzaken which, I think, is in good size but should be QC'd and recolored... Here's the sprite:
    jeVuT2c.png

Last edited:
    Back