• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

□□□□ Pokemon : DARҚ Forces □□□□ OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
Yeah, too bad, by the way the P.M i send you guys, and the answers i got i will overlook it and then reply soon, i haven't gotten everyone's reply so please bear right now, and Sidy my Mom doesn't allow romance ; so it's bad :(

Coming up Next :

Our First Expedition!

s l u g

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
No o.O can't understand a joke..? duffer. Anyway guys please list down the moves you'd like to learn and in what level would you like to learn it.

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
Years
Well guys I might get lucky and have internet access where I'm going so I might not need someone to fill me in. If I don't post something back here by tonight or tomorrow...then I have no access.

Oops I forgot to list my moves, do they have to go the correct order or can be anyway cause I have my character's move set set, but I'm not sure what levels...and I know two of them she has to learn by TM. And the ones I want Meowth learns them at very high levels..so for now I'm just gonna list them.

Miao's Moves
1. Iron Tail level 6
2. Night Slash level 12
3. Thunderbolt level 15
4. Shadow Claw level 20

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2010
agh. sorry about the weird post--wasnt really sure what was going on at that point.
*facepalm*

Fishyman

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • No.
  • Seen Sep 26, 2009
Bah, it's fine. When an RP's started it's not easy to find a way to fit yourself in right away.

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2010
Fire Fang-egg move
Sandstorm-level 5
Rock Slide-level 14
Dark Pulse- level 28
(Outrage-egg move??)

s l u g

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
I've Thought of some Upgrades.

Power - This Doubles the attack if you use this upgrade. For Ex Carrick's Water Gun Attack does 15 Damage, by Using Power it will do 30 Damage. Can only be used after 3 Turns.

x2 - By Using this Upgrade, a Certain move can be consecutively executed. Can only Be used after 3 Turns.

Heal/Restore - This Upgrade Restores Full Life for anyone. Can Only be used after 7 Turns ( Omg xD )

Some of the Upgrades which i have thought of now, also i'll be looking for the moves.

s l u g

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
A Researcher will research certain things/objects to verify if it's good/bad or anything like that but your just a beginner right now and your a baby so you are everyone's eye candy <3

s l u g

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
Yeah since foreseeing that maybe psyduck get's good moves. So yeah But Irritable and Cool Nick is Lieutnent Commander xD.

Fishyman

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • No.
  • Seen Sep 26, 2009
Everyone, we need to try and keep our pace with things. If you posted after someone, they beat you to the punch. PowerFreak, try not to interupt when somethings going on, it messes up the vibe of things.

s l u g

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
It's fine i asked him to post personally this is what happens when lot of people are active at the same time and then post, things get wasted in editing, that is why best that people get a yahoo ID so we know who will post and with what continuity as to not mess up things.

s l u g

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
Not Now, 1:30 AM at my place. I'm Just waiting for PWF Reply and then i may leave.

sandeon

My Brand!
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2022
finaly after procrastination i HAVE POSTED! *stupid theme music*
I wish it was that epic...

killet513

Death the Kid
Years
Ok totomud here it goes.

Name: Rehoma

Nickname: N/A

Guildname: Bumblebee

History: His parents are a charzard and a fearow. He had three friends that he always hung out with. Those three friends were a squirtile, a ditto, and a shinx. They loved to play all the games that we play today. they lved to play fort with other people that they knew. They would build a fort and then they would throw mud at the other fort to try to make it fall. The four friends always won. They would call them selves bumblebees because they thought they looked cute but stung hard. After a while of never playing fort, because they ran out of pokemon to play, they soon fiorgot about the name that they called themselves. Rehoma though kept the name and then he put it as his guild name.

Personality: He is the quite one in the games because he was always focused on the game. He was usually the last person standing on his team so it payed off that he could throw and he was so focused. Everything he gets into he has to fing a way out or he feels so bad about him. His father told him that if you get into something you have to get out or you have failed me, your mother, and yourself. He is kinda shy, but he is friendly if you get to know him. If you don't then you think he is weird.

Speices: Charmander

Apperance: Looks like a regular charmander exept he has a scar on his right eyelid from where a rock hit him.

Quote: "Play with fire you gonna get burned"

Motto: If you aren't first then you are last.'

Rp sample:
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back