• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The .:KSA (Kanto Spy Agency) - OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
Years
  • @Dean - Good, you're Accepted, and don't worry about pokemon's levels :P

@Sophie - Good so far, but could you lengthen personality a little please? :P And you missed a little something in extra ;) Until then, Pending

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    @Dean - Good, you're Accepted, and don't worry about pokemon's levels :P
    Lol Okay. Xd
    I added because you said something about making sure they weren't too powerful so I added it for referencing to how strong it was and what kind of moves it could have. But I suppose its not going to matter in this RP. XD

Zeph.

Years
  • @Sophie - Thanks :) Accepted

Okay guys, I'm gonna start soon :D

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Haha there seems to be two foxes here. Kyuubi means ninetailed fox in Wapanese. Hence the vulpix d:
    Interesting. ^^" Same hence; the Eevee. ;)

I'm ready to role play! XD I've been looking for an RP that was unrelated to Pokemon, but I didn't really see that happening. Xd
    The ones that are unrelated just aren't my cup of tea. :)

Zeph.

Years
  • Change of plan, I need to get some sleep for school in the morning :P

Hopefully tomorrow :D

Father Ash

Born from the fire.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Change of plan, I need to get some sleep for school in the morning :P

Hopefully tomorrow :D

I've got school tomorrow and I need to do a piece of English coursework for tomorrow as well but that isn't stopping me laying off of doing any work and watching Futurama but that's just me.

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
    Years
  • I cannot wait to finally engage in this Roleplay. And I wish you all good luck in your missions. And, Omnizaru and other person with English courework, good luck on that.

~Infinite Meditation

King!

better
    Years
  • Agent Real Name: Remus King
    Codename: Agent Crown

Personality: Remus is an overall happy person, who is generally fun to be around. However, he is a bit scattered and likes to be on guard. He enjoys children, due to his own childhood(found in history), and doesn't have a hard time 'understanding' them. Remus changes often, and depending on the mood he can be quiet and calm, or playful and alive. Remus is big on reading, and espeacially enjoys mysteries, with large amounts of action. He takes well care of his Pokemon, and let's them be more independent, and treats them as equals, rather than pets.

History: Remus was born on the fifth day of September in 1975. His mother died while giving birth to him, and his father was an excellent lawyer. His father, Barthos 'Barty' King, was rather strict and belived in high-class, mature, and responsible things. Remus was hardly allowed to play with anyone or anything, besides cell phones and heavy books about the law, and former presidents. One day, by mistake, Barty grabbed a book by accident, Losing Lumineon, a mystery about a spy agency who had to find a missing Pokemon. Remus fell in love with the book, and his mind was set on the fact that no matter what his father thought, he would be just like the characters in the story. Eventually, Remus' father grew ill, and passed away on May 24th, 2000, when Remus was only 24. Remus, although sad about his father, was finally free to do whatever he wanted. He found a Pokemon, Houndour, in a forest the night his father had died, and the two grew together, training together, until the day where Remus was accepted to the KSA finally begun.

Appearance: Remus has pale skin, and a slightly muscular build. He is a bit shabby, and his shaggy hair, brown in color, lays straight, ending just past his eyebrows, and his ears. His eyes are bright emerald green, and he is about six feet three inches tall.

Pokemon On Hand: Houndour
    KSA Pkoemon: Mankey
    Extra: Cookie can have I? xD
    RP Sample:

Spoiler:

~From slls RP~ A New Professor In Town

Usually, my posts aren't always like this, this one was to finish this character off.

Okay, so, we just had a party until 11:45 tonight, so I whipped this up in about a half hour. If anything should be changed, let me know!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Let us hope they are BFFs. ^^"

You should use the face maker. If not for your character, its still fun! haha

Haha maybe d:

i would, i'm just on my phone right now. Maybe when i get home. I remember a person maker called... Mwfre? That was pretty good, i'll try to find it later!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back