• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The .:KSA (Kanto Spy Agency) - OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Haha it seems. Oh so this is a different kind of roleplay; I'm quite used to the long paragraph writing posts, not the short answer response ones.

I felt the same way, but I guess for now its only because we've currently got a lot of people all in one room. After some go out on missions together in smaller groups the posts should get bigger, which is when it gets better. ^^"

PS: Totally sorry for mixing your Vulpix up with Eevee. XD I knew it was a fox type but I'm too tired to remember which is was. >__< Its nearly 3:20AM. o___o"

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I felt the same way, but I guess for now its only because we've currently got a lot of people all in one room. After some go out on missions together in smaller groups the posts should get bigger, which is when it gets better. ^^"

PS: Totally sorry for mixing your Vulpix up with Eevee. XD I knew it was a fox type but I'm too tired to remember which is was. >__< Its nearly 3:20AM. o___o"

Hopefully. Short reply RPs feel like they aren't even worth it .__.;;

Haha that's okay? d: But you edited it, right?

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    Hey back :P

@Fire Woven - I'll okay the Corsola you want :)

@Madday - I agree. I didn't know people were going to post small posts :P But as things get more interesting post should get bigger :) As long as we all don't post a heap of one liners =_='

Also, I've updated the Agency pokemon section. Go see :D

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
    Hey back :P

@Fire Woven - I'll okay the Corsola you want :)

@Madday - I agree. I didn't know people were going to post small posts :P But as things get more interesting post should get bigger :) As long as we all don't post a heap of one liners =_='

Also, I've updated the Agency pokemon section. Go see :D

i believe that probably everyone feels the same way about the one-liners... and in this case i don't mean to question your leadership in the rp since this IS yours, but i feel that perhaps the one-liners are due to the whole thing not having too much order (please don't shoot me :nervous: more about it in the spoiler)

Spoiler:

Zeph.

Years
    @Drunk - Don't worry about it :P You're right though:

K people, in your next post, prepare for the travel to Mt. Moon. And remember - NO MORE ONE LINERS! THE 5 LINE MINIMUM RULE IS NOW IN PLACE :P

Okay, with help from Drunk ¬_¬, it's time to set a few ground rules as such:

1 - Don't overflow the RP with irrelevant posts. There's not much point if all your post consists of is you saying hello to another RPer, or answering a question put in place. This also means that questions like "what about you?" or "Hey who are you?" should be avoided, as the next post won't be very long. Keep posts at a good length, with relevant things like an experience or a significant plot development.

2 - This was Drunk's idea: you will be rewarded in different ways for good posts. As you may be aware, we have a mixture of experienced RPers aswell as some new, maybe innexperienced ones. When we're at Mt. Moon, Zeph (Me) will split the team up into different sections, mixing veterans up with newer RPers. The quality of your post will determine what happens (eg: If you post(s) are really good, I will allow you to find the Ruby, or Team Rocket etc.). The quality of your posts will also help towards the promotion of your Agent ;)

3 - Please, use basic grammar skills. Basic things like periods (.), commas (,) brackets and paragraph spacing.

So yeh, basically, improve your posts people. Remeber, it's quality, not quantity. I don't want this RP to die, do you?

Last edited:

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
    Years
    @Drunk - Don't worry about it :P You're right though:

K people, in your next post, prepare for the travel to Mt. Moon. And remember - NO MORE ONE LINERS! THE 5 LINE MINIMUM RULE IS NOW IN PLACE :P

Okay, with help from Drunk ¬_¬, it's time to set a few ground rules as such:

1 - Don't overflow the RP with irrelevant posts. There's not much point if all your post consists of is you saying hello to another RPer, or answering a question put in place. This also means that questions like "what about you?" or "Hey who are you?" should be avoided, as the next post won't be very long. Keep posts at a good length, with relevant things like an experience or a significant plot development.

2 - This was Drunk's idea: you will be rewarded in different ways for good posts. As you may be aware, we have a mixture of experienced RPers aswell as some new, maybe innexperienced ones. When we're at Mt. Moon, Zeph (Me) will split the team up into different sections, mixing veterans up with newer RPers. The quality of your post will determine what happens (eg: If you post(s) are really good, I will allow you to find the Ruby, or Team Rocket etc.). The quality of your posts will also help towards the promotion of your Agent ;)

3 - Please, use basic grammar skills. Basic things like periods (.), commas (,) brackets and paragraph spacing.

So yeh, basically, improve your posts people. Remeber, it's quality, not quantity. I don't want this RP to die, do you?

Nice idea, Drunk.

I do not want the RP to die. It is one of the only RP's I'm on. The other RP's that I'm in are dying.

~Infinite Meditation

Zeph.

Years
    ANNOUNCEMENT: Drunk ¬_¬ will be co-running this RP with me :D

Zeph.

Years
    @Maddaye: lol, It shall be

Okay, I'll wait for a few more people to post and we'll get moving. If you've already posted about hearing the mission briefing, then don't keep posting irrelevant things, just be patient :)

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Wekk just to let you know, I have school for the next few hours. .___. SO um, don't post too much.

fire woven

Erif Nevow, my RP name
    Years
    alright i undrstand a few of my previouse posts lacked importance but now that im getting used to RPing again i will be ok (also mostly in this thread grammar will not be as used by me as these are usually rush posts like now im at my dads just checking up on it

also is the ruby at Mt. Moon or has that yet to be determined

and lastly my corsola was accepted right i have not had a chance to look and it has had a minor part of the plot (just muet squirtle and thats it)

Years
    also is the ruby at Mt. Moon or has that yet to be determined

and lastly my corsola was accepted right i have not had a chance to look and it has had a minor part of the plot (just muet squirtle and thats it)

The ruby has been confirmed to be in Mt. Moon. And yes, your Corsola has been accepted. =]

Zeph.

Years
    Well, it's 11:30 pm here, so I'll be off to sleep and then, like Maddaye, school :( So DON'T MOVE TO MT. MOON without me :P

King!

better
    Years
    REally sorry I didn't post today, it was the first day of school. :P It'll proabbly be up tomorrow.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    3:05pm. Posting while walking is too tedious so i'll try when i get home

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    yes I was walking home from school. d:

I go on PC on my phone frequently.

Status