• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Eternal X & Wilting Y [Version 2.67 Released]

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 18, 2021
Nevermind I got it working, had to format the sd card I was using with godmode9 because it wasn't recognizing it and it works now 👍

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 20, 2024
Nevermind I got it working, had to format the sd card I was using with godmode9 because it wasn't recognizing it and it works now 👍
Oh that's interesting, never would have thought that was the issue. Thanks for sharing, that might help someone else in future!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 31, 2022
Is there any possibility to get an .ips patch version instead? Long story short, newest citra doesn't cooperate with me, and I gotta use 1392 ver. which sadly doesn't care about mods files.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 28, 2021
Hi! I really need some help, Wilting Y crashes everytime I start the first battle with Sycamore. I don't fully understand why or what I did wrong. It hasn't crashed up until now. Should I maybe take the file off my SD card and redownload and such? Or something else?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 20, 2024
Is there any possibility to get an .ips patch version instead? Long story short, newest citra doesn't cooperate with me, and I gotta use 1392 ver. which sadly doesn't care about mods files.
No sorry, making patches for all of the different versions is extremely time consuming and the patches often won't even work with certain ROMs. However, you can build the hack yourself using a clean ROM, DotNet 3DS Toolkit and the hack's files.
Hi! I really need some help, Wilting Y crashes everytime I start the first battle with Sycamore. I don't fully understand why or what I did wrong. It hasn't crashed up until now. Should I maybe take the file off my SD card and redownload and such? Or something else?
Hi, I guess you're playing insanity? This is from the OP:
Entering a triple battle with less than three Pokemon will cause your game to crash. The earliest triple battle is the first battle against Professor Sycamore on Insanity Mode, so it is recommended that you have at least three Pokemon in your party before then (even if you don't intend to use two of them). There are more triple and rotation battles later in the game, so it would be a good idea to keep a party of at least three Pokemon from that point on.

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen May 3, 2022
Hi if i killed the torchic on the first route is it possible to have all pokemon or not? And the blazikenite (scuse me for the mistake i am not english) 😁

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 6, 2021
Hello! I'd like to ask if there is any possibility to play those hacks on Citra for Android? I was trying to follow instructions but I was not able to find any option like
Open Mods Location
in the application.

@edit
I used instructions from the USUM hacks and it started working :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 20, 2024
Hello! I'd like to ask if there is any possibility to play those hacks on Citra for Android? I was trying to follow instructions but I was not able to find any option like in the application.

@edit
I used instructions from the USUM hacks and it started working :)
Hey! Yeah I still haven't made Android guides for EXWY, sorry about that! Good call using the USUM guide though, that's what I would have suggested!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 29, 2021
Hi! Kinda new to ROM hacks, I plan on playing this on Citra for PC. If I go with the legal version, would it be possible to deposit my Pokemon from Eternal X to my existing Pokemon Home account after my playthrough?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 20, 2024
Hi! Kinda new to ROM hacks, I plan on playing this on Citra for PC. If I go with the legal version, would it be possible to deposit my Pokemon from Eternal X to my existing Pokemon Home account after my playthrough?
Hey! it's possible, but AFAIK you'd need either a hacked switch or 3DS to do it, as I don't think Citra can talk to the Pokemon home servers.

Leon_Else_123

animee
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 14, 2022
Are there Cheats for this Game that works on Citra ? Tried the normal Y ones and it doesnt work

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 20, 2024
Are there Cheats for this Game that works on Citra ? Tried the normal Y ones and it doesnt work
Try cheats made for version 1 (i.e. unpatched/un-updated) Y. They're probably not working because they're designed for 1.5, which the hack doesn't support.

Leon_Else_123

animee
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 14, 2022
okay... citra seems to have a problem with cheats where you have to press buttons, thats it maybe

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
Hey! Playing through again and I was wondering if you'd ever consider adding moves that Pokemon learn exclusively upon purification in XD. I just learned today that Togepi gets Tri Attack in XD and I'd imagine the 20% chance each for burn, paralyze, and freeze would be really fun with Togekiss with Serene Grace.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 20, 2024
Hey! Playing through again and I was wondering if you'd ever consider adding moves that Pokemon learn exclusively upon purification in XD. I just learned today that Togepi gets Tri Attack in XD and I'd imagine the 20% chance each for burn, paralyze, and freeze would be really fun with Togekiss with Serene Grace.
Hey! I think some of those might be in? I didn't bother with Tri Attack Togekiss as it's not a normal type anymore so it's not as fun as it used to be!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 22, 2021
I was wondering as I started playing this today, amazing hack btw love the challenge, is they shiny rate increased at all as I had a shiny cyndquil before the second gym without even hunting.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 20, 2024
I was wondering as I started playing this today, amazing hack btw love the challenge, is they shiny rate increased at all as I had a shiny cyndquil before the second gym without even hunting.
Thanks! Shiny rate is unchanged so that's a full ~1/4000 chance shiny!

Back