• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Eternal X & Wilting Y [Version 2.67 Released]

Days
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
hello, I been playing the eternal X version 2.67, and been using the wild pokemon pdf to look for pokemon and legendary but its not updated and i cant seem to get one legendary despite going back and forth the place for 1hr plus, is there a bug or something? I am playing on the rebalanced version. Also, the pdf isnt updated and i cant get the pokemon i want because the list is inaccurate

Last edited:
Days
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
I followed the instructions given exactly to download Eternal X and play on lemonade (i.e. Citra 3ds) however, the romhack is not working.

It's not that the game crashed or anything, but the game is just running as regular Pokemon X.

I extracted the eternal X file and than went to emulator (there was no updates) to open the Mod location than I copied the Romfs and the code.ips into the mod file.

Did I do something wrong? I really want to play this romhack as it looks very fun.

Days
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
I followed the instructions given exactly to download Eternal X and play on lemonade (i.e. Citra 3ds) however, the romhack is not working.

It's not that the game crashed or anything, but the game is just running as regular Pokemon X.

I extracted the eternal X file and than went to emulator (there was no updates) to open the Mod location than I copied the Romfs and the code.ips into the mod file.

Did I do something wrong? I really want to play this romhack as it looks very fun.
Something I forgot to add, I even though the title didn't show up,

I got a speed boost torchic in the 2nd patch of grass I stepped foot on (Saved and reset but it always appears in the second grass I step on) but then the encounters are back to vanilla X encounters.

Should I try Wilting Y instead, since less people seem to have trouble with wilting Y as far as I can tell?

Days
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
Hello, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but i cant seem to get the install to work. I've downloaded the Usa X Rom and followed the guide in google drive but the title screen doesn't change nor does the first shop sell cherish balls. I'm attempting it on a 3ds hacked with lumas 11.17 and again nothing Ive found has been helpful. Would appreciate any help
I think it might be a problem with either the Eternal X hack or the USA Rom. I had the same problem as you but after downloading a European Rom of Pokemon Y, the mod worked. It did crash the first time I booted it up but during the second time it worked perfectly

Days
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
Question that i saw a few people ask, but no answer given it seems ; is eternal floette available to caztch in this rom ? I don't see any 1% encounteer with a floette on the wild pokemon location sheet, the only other 1% is for flabébé which i assume is just for one of it's rarer colors. Thanks in advance for the answer and have a nice day !

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
What is the Shiny Rate for Eternal X? I'd like to do a shinylocke of the game but I do not know the shiny rate.

Days
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
For some reason the colors of many Pokemon are off, such as Mankey being completely white and Surskit being almost completely white, and my Froakie is a very pale color. What's going on? I play on Citra on Android and the rest of the hack is working.

Days
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Something I forgot to add, I even though the title didn't show up,

I got a speed boost torchic in the 2nd patch of grass I stepped foot on (Saved and reset but it always appears in the second grass I step on) but then the encounters are back to vanilla X encounters.

Should I try Wilting Y instead, since less people seem to have trouble with wilting Y as far as I can tell?
The Torchic is a guaranteed encounter

Days
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Another bug I'm encountering is that type effectiveness is often not calculated. For instance, Electric moves aren't super effective against water occasionally, fighting isn't super effective against normal occasionally, etc. This lasts the whole battle and only fixes itself (sometimes) when I enter another battle.

Back