• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

life direction

Riolu

Emanation Pokémon
Years
  • Currently studying in a technical institute focusing on tourism (relations, languages, etc.) trying to get a degree. It's going to be pretty long until it ends but I sure hope I'll be lucky enough to find a job when I'm out.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    currently in school for biology, I should finish my associates degree sometime next year and then transfer to finish my bachelors. i work at a lab so that pairs nicely with what i'm studying. might look into internships next year

Years
  • All of my goals right now are for improving myself, kicking bad habits, that sort of thing: eating better, more outdoor activity, less internet, etc.

No specific long term plans though. Things are not so bad right now so I'll just... stay the course.

the problem with that is i have /no/ idea what i want to do in my life. not to get depressing but i never thought i'd make it past 16 years old. so now that i have i just..have no idea what i want to do in my life. a part of me does want to go to college, but a part of me also doesn't bc of fear and stuff like that. and i absolutely do not want to work right now. ugh i don't know. it's very complicated right now bc my mom might be moving to tuscaloosca (another place in alabama) for a job if she gets it and..i might go with her, mainly bc if i dont i have to stay at the dorms at the college me and my mom looked at, and then stay with my nana and my sister every weekend which i dont want.

i guess the one thing i want in life the most is to be happy, but im not even sure how to do that. sorry to get depressing ugh

"I just want to be happy" was my goal for a while, but it's not easy to achieve without the specifics. That takes looking at your life in an honest way and taking into account all those mundane things no one enjoys about life (paying rent, finding a job, etc.) and seeing what your options are. If you're not sure what will make you happy, or if you're not feeling particularly happy with your current situation in life, you should try something new.

i want to kill myself tbh jjust need to bring myself to do it

Not sure if you're being serious, but I hope you aren't. If you are, at least a little bit, please talk to someone. Doesn't have to be a professional or anything, just someone who'll listen.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Kind of. I mean, I wouldn't mind becoming a writer. The only thing is that... I need to learn to actually finish my stories first. This has always been one of my greatest struggles. Just ask my Discord friends who know me as a writer. They'll tell you the same exact thing. It doesn't help that I also suspect I might have Bipolar Disorder either. I don't really know how I'm going to overcome that obstacle just yet. I mean, if I DO have it that is. So, I have to say that I do want to become a writer, yet I have no real way of reaching that goal just yet.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Honestly, anxiety in general is putting a damper on my life in general. I want to succeed but I feel more and more it's holding me back.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Just about everything it seems. I want to find a job that isn't too stressful but I have to see whenever I start physical therapy.

Back