• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silver hack: Pokémon Dark Energy - Beta 5 Released

Mikachu

Veteren Trainer
Years
    • Age 27
    • Cali
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I've been following this hack for a few years and I'm currently replaying it and I still absolutely love it. Amazing work and I'm excited for whats to come in the next beta ^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2017
    The gen 2 games are my favorite and since I have re-played them more or less to death it is absolutely fantastic to have a new gen 2 game made + released (by fans) and around the same time period that gen 5/6 games are being made! (gen 7 now while I'm posting this!)
    Not only that but the quality of it is brilliant, I just wish it was 100% pokemon and not a mixture of final fantasy with pokemon, but still brilliant!

Years
  • Yup..in the field of GBC this is the best game ever...the unique storyline and not trying to become a champion was really some good thinking...and just can't can't cant wait for the next update ...and just wanted to say a big "THANK YOU" :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Hey just started playing and LOVE the game but I do have a question. I caught a shiny Caterpie (Butterfree is one of my favorite shinies) and I was grinding for the grass gym when I saw Squirtle so I dicided to catch him (and I did) and he was Shiny too, is he suppose to be shiny or did lightning strike twice in my game cause I usually never encounter shinies.

And just spent an hour trying to figure out how to post screen shot (first time posting at all). Can anyone tell me how to view the URL in english? I looked at the thread and it didnt help at all (using an windows 7 by the way.)

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2017
    Where do I find dratine ?

I really want a dragonite , so can someone tell me where to find dratini ?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Where do I find dratine ?

I really want a dragonite , so can someone tell me where to find dratini ?

I can't tell you where since (for some reason) I havent played this yet but in vanilla gen I/II it's found with the ultra rod and is quite rare. Try fishing around a few different spots, if it hasn't been removed I imagine you'll find it eventually.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2018
    I am using drogonite..
    A fisherman gave me dratini..before agent warehouse after crossing that forest there is a lake or pond whatever it is..cross it and you will find a house..you have to beat that fisherman only using magikarp..after beating him his wife will give you dratini..save your progress before fighting him..

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2018
    Does anyone know Is it possible to teach poliwrath cross chop or good fighting moves except dynamic punch and submission by breeding or any other way?

Years
  • Hey miksy91 I tried everything but I can't seem to go ahead in the 4.1 update.
    Its been sometime since I've played rom hacks but I did what you told me too and I can't go ahead and I'm at the place where 4.0 gets over

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2017
    When you receive the running shoes the screen messes up until you're done talking to the woman who gives them to you.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2023
    These older gen rom hacks are amazing, any chance this is still receiving updates?

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Oh man, when you're going to release the next version.This was one of the very first rom hacks I played, and it is one of the best.

Back