• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Draw the user above you's avatar in MS Paint

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
Be as artisticly liberal as you choose. Abstract or extremely literal, or even pitiful in skill if you can't draw (like me), just give YOUR interpretation of their avatar.
The only stipulation is that you can only use MS Paint as your tool.

Go!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'm gonna move this to Art Studio, as it's an art based game and unless I'm wrong, they enjoy some fun and games too~

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
i tried

r1sgbPB.png

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
lol to be fair i looked up the image on google since your avatar was pretty small but then i remembered that i know the character so it was easy! n_n

skip this post though guys since i'm not contributing an image!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
The thing is, because i've really forgot how to attach an image, i'd used imgur and just had to copy the image, only the image, i think is because of that i'd had such difficulty to attach one.

Upload to imgur, copy direct link, insert into image tag. That little yellow square button with a mountain and sun on it.
That's it.

Last edited:
Back