• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Ribbon Syndicate

Lysander

girl power ftw
Years
  • The Ribbon Syndicate is a building located in the Resort Area which the player may not enter unless they have a Pokémon with at least TEN Ribbons. If the player ever does get this many Ribbons and gain entry, they will be able to use the Spa service to improve their Pokémon's frienship and can also buy some expensive Ribbons from the counter, the most expensive being 999,999 Pokédollars.

Did you ever gain access to this building? I managed to get inside on Platinum a few days ago, but I probably won't bother trying to on any future playthroughs. Not really enough there to warrant bothering to get ten ribbons on one Pokémon for.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I did get inside, but those ribbons were too expensive. I think I bought all of them once, but I'm probably rememberig wrong?

Years
  • winning 10 ribbons was a pretty daunting task for a dude who had no idea how contests worked lmao. i honestly did remember grinding the contest hall for a bit to see if i can achieve it, but i gave up after the 2nd one i think.

a quick google search thankfully cured by curiosity so i wasn't as driven to get inside that mansion anymore lol.

Years
  • I think I did? I brought over a ton of Pokémon from RSE and since I was a contest addict in gen III some of them had a lot of ribbons. Wish I could remember 100% though, but my memory of this building is super blurry :(

Years
  • I know about it, but I was never bothered to get 10 ribbons on my Pokémon to enter. Not really sure if it's worth it.

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • I actually remember entering it without even knowing I had more than 10 ribbons on whichever Pokemon it was. It just happened while I was playing around with how contests worked and maybe because I just really liked Julia in Sunyshore...

My opinion is it isn't worth it, but since I have a save in Platinum where I've gone and done everything I can, including buying out everything for the villa in the Resort Area... yeah at some point I'm gonna be buying those ribbons. Not many people can say they have, I think, haha. They're basically useless besides a little "weird flex but ok" here and there.~

Back