• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
  • Have you tried using a Shiny Stone on "roseseliea", just like in the mainline games?
    The "evalution list" only shows the evolution methods that were changed compared to the official games.
    Yeah i forfot it evovles to a stone already did it. no need to pick on me for spelling it name wrong you know lol just palying

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2023
    hi everybody,can someone please tell me where the green shard tutor is??i think i met someone that told he was underwater but i cannnot find him helpppp
    You know there's a Shard Moves guide in the README that Gaia comes with, right? It includes the 4 tutors' locations.
    I came to ask the same question. No idea where the green shard tutor is. I've read the READMe info, I know the route where they're supposed to be, I've searched it a few times, but can't find them.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2018
    Loving the game, curious if gardevoirite and gengarite are planned as I do not see them in the item list. Amazing hack that I played since beta 2.5 and 3.0 has fixed a lot of just weird errors in terms of story progression just not really making the most sense keep it up

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Is it some kind of bug/glitch that I can't teach Surf to my Frillish? Bulbapedia says it can normally learn it.

Last edited:

Murderlinez3

Shiny Scyther
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2022
    Is there a possibility to get drifloon. I had this Pokemon in my previous team of beta 2 and restart the game but I find it nowhere. Please help :( ....

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2019
    I don't use Discord so apologies if it's been mentioned there but according to the location guide Skiddo should be able to be found along Seros Path. Instead there's Shellos. Not sure if the guide is wrong or the game.

sz

Years
  • Do the mons have updated stats to gen 7? I'm planning adding Cryogonal to my team and it would be neat if it has the buff to hp and defense they gave to in the 7th gen.

Great hackrom btw. I played the previous beta and I was waiting for the next release :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2019
    Im completing dex on 3.1 and found some bug's
    Cranidos is evolving into cranidos and not rampardos

The man that gives you mega stones of kanto pokemons
    I started with pipplup and got a charmeleon
    And he says that i got blastoise mega stone already (so i can't get it)

Follow minis bug's
    Lumineon ( mantike buged sprite )
    Zoroak ( moviment sprite - while tails is down have a blue square around it)

The charmeleon mini while learning move is not the only xd ( it's a known bug) i found snubbull and aromathise as well

People asking about gardevoirite etc.
    - mega stones are listed on the first page in itens list
    Mega stones that not are there probably will be added later on (4.0 maybe?)

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2019
    Guys, nice to have this game updated!
    One question: Cut is said to be a bug type move with power of 60. I use it with a Dweeble who also has Fury Cutter (bug, power 40). Why is the damage from Fury Cutter greater than Cut's?

Thanks!

When fury cutter is used multiple times in a row it gets stronger every time.

Murderlinez3

Shiny Scyther
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2022
    I am missing Drofloon in your pokemon location list.
    Would it be not catchable in beta 3? :/

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2019
    I am missing Drofloon in your pokemon location list.
    Would it be not catchable in beta 3? :/

You get it on a trade (battle marsh outside)

Another bug found ;/
    Shedinja doesn't get registered at pokedex after evolving nincada you get one but dex remains blanc

Spherical changed breeding of wobbuffet azumarill sodowoodo? I didn't find the scent's on the item list

@edit
    Mega ampharos was no ability (i think is the same that happened to mega gyarados)
    I will check other megas after

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2018
    I need help.. i have a mac and the multi patcher tool.. i have been able to get countless other patches to work but i can't get this one. any suggestions? ...please

sz

Years
  • Download ability is broken, pokemon with it can't have status conditions. The animation displays, but not the effect. For example, when Sleep Powder is used, The powder animation displays, but not the "zzz's" and thus no status problem. Same with Stun Spore, idk if it happens with all the status inflicting moves.

Amy May

Banned
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Nov 13, 2021
    anyone know where to find magnemite? ive found zero luck trying to find one

The creator has this nifty little spreadsheet of Pokemon locations Right Here... found it on main post.

It states Magnemite is located:

Telmurk Warehouses (#2 next to the Under Path) w/ 10% encounter rate

... just gave it a quick skim through, so idk if it's also somewhere else.

Back