• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greenlit: Pokémon Roleplay/Fanfic Teasers

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • I think I've edited in all of bobandbill's comments now. I'm still stumped for an article title though. help?

I don't think writing articles is my thing ahahhaha. Good thingy we have many dedicated Dailies now <3

EDIT: does simply "Creative Teaser: Fakemon journey roleplay!" work?
    That name seems fine to me.

+1 to this particular article, just needs one more. I'll transfer it to wordpress when that's given.

Years
  • I think I've edited in all of bobandbill's comments now. I'm still stumped for an article title though. help?

I don't think writing articles is my thing ahahhaha. Good thingy we have many dedicated Dailies now <3

EDIT: does simply "Creative Teaser: Fakemon journey roleplay!" work?

It looks fine as a title to me!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Spoiler:
    In this article series, would it be alright to feature writing not about pokémon made by our forum members, or is it highly preferable to feature pokémon writings?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • In this article series, would it be alright to feature writing not about pokémon made by our forum members, or is it highly preferable to feature pokémon writings?
    On rare occasion it'll be fine. It is a Pokemon-themed platform after all, so I'd much rather the clear majority of stuff we feature is actually related to Pokemon, but we can certainly have the occasional exception.

Back