• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephen109

Famous AMVs/Jenny Fan
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jan 28, 2011
Hey check My new video, I did at today

Title Video: Ash, Misty, and May: Who That Girl?
Song: Who That Girl?
Artist: Hilary Duff
Anime: Pokemon

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
I'm surprized no one posted in here today. Cool thing is, I got to go to the Pokemon Across America event last Saturday.^_^

I've found another cute Misty pic from Pokesho.

emasato1rn.jpg

^_^

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
May I join? Misty my idol :) She was so cute when I saw her on the first episodes(well when Brock and Ash met her) xD

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
Years
Im leaving for 2 weeks

That's right I'm going away for 2 weeks. Sadly, even after the projects I finished for many people I couldn't do the most emotionally important one: The group pic. I saw, just today a game called Pokemon RSE Legends and the graphics improvements are good, but it feels more Megamanish... Maybe its just me. I'm gonna see if I can make some sprites for Pokemon Xtreme this summer. I will probably do some ripping from Kingdom Hearts: Chains of Memories and spiff it up ALOT (in shading and all) to create Kasumi and Satoshi sprites. However, I want to make sure it looks like Pokemon and feels like it too. It's gonna be a while of sitting in my room and planning a couple of days on what makes pokemon GBC/GBA games what they are... this will allow me to make Xtreme better. But yeah, that's enough of my ranting for this month.

I really liked all the pictures you have done. If I have the time tonight, I will do a special drawing of misty for you all. Otherwise, I will upload an old Misty drawing I have in my artbook for you all. It may not be that good, but at least it's Misty/Kasumi!

I hope you all have a great time.
Goodbye for 2 weeks. When I come back, I will try and reply daily for you all.

Sayanara my favorite fanclub!

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
Years
Welcome Raquaza ^^

Have a , uh , nice holiday , TKinc ^-^

And that video was really sad ... Poor Misty , I hope Ash doesn't forget her . Actually how did you guys feel when you saw Misty beign replaced by May in Advanced ? I was rather angry and sad , and I heard from Wiki tons fo fans have been trying to pull her back ...

xoxkris said:
Welcome Raquaza ^^

Have a , uh , nice holiday , TKinc ^-^

And that video was really sad ... Poor Misty , I hope Ash doesn't forget her . Actually how did you guys feel when you saw Misty beign replaced by May in Advanced ? I was rather angry and sad , and I heard from Wiki tons fo fans have been trying to pull her back ...

Welcome Raquaza! I hope the 2 weeks go by really fast :(... I felt, like a complete lost of no more pokemon for me...I was really mad and upset because she makes the episodes worth watching. And at first I thought it was just a joke...then I found out it was true so I went in my room just thinking about how different the episodes are gonna be...But before I knew it, I found this board and so I joined and ever since I have faith Misty will return in episodes and maybe a full season...

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jul 3, 2015
Yo TKinc, have a nice trip there. When you come back, we'll hold a celebration for you. =3

Uh, new topic... kind of random though.

How would you feel if Misty became an antagonist? How would that change her role in the show?

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
Years
That was cute ! ^^ Yup I will feel .., creepy ! How can Misty be a mean person ! -punches Ash/Satoshi- That must be his fault ! I did the same as ^ 3 posts above but before I knew it I got over it , and , uh ... Juts hope that Misty will return . She returns after Hoenn Leaugue for 3 episodes , nei ? I hope she stay LONGER ! -growls-

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jul 3, 2015
Well, she don't neccessarily have to be mean, but I suppose this was a weird topic, with all the OMGZ, Misty can never be evilz!1!!!!one! I was thinking about her being a rival character for Ash. =/

Anyway, how about this instead as a topic:
What trainers (or gym leaders) do you think would idolize Misty?

You don't have to worry about her being evil this time and it shouldn't be too hard to think of something for this one. =P

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
Years
That's true ... Well , let's see , maybe those water trainers / gym leaders will look up to her [ if she becomes a legend ^^ ] But I won't imagine PRYCE looking up to her , omg ! Maybe ... WE ! Aw , we aint gym leaders , but I suppose in the anime there's a few hidden admirers or so -hint hint-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back