• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Cafe

Years
  • Why can't any of the western countries have any of these nice things? ;__;

But not gonna lie, I'm really curious as to what that Gengar Smoothie tastes like. :o

Years
  • I love that some of the drinks come with a bottle of Moo Moo Milk- I would actually pay good money to take one of those bottles home with me. A lot of the desserts look good too, with the Eevee chocolate parfait and Jigglypuff cheesecake as two of my favorites.

If I actually manage to go to Japan at some point, hitting up the Pokemon Cafe is definitely near the top of my list for things to do!

Years
  • I love that some of the drinks come with a bottle of Moo Moo Milk- I would actually pay good money to take one of those bottles home with me. A lot of the desserts look good too, with the Eevee chocolate parfait and Jigglypuff cheesecake as two of my favorites.

If I actually manage to go to Japan at some point, hitting up the Pokemon Cafe is definitely near the top of my list for things to do!
    UPDATE: Even if you offer to pay them extra, they don't let you take the Moo Moo Milk bottle home :(

Got a chance to finally go to the Pokemon Cafe while I'm here in Japan for my birthday, and it was actually really fun! Everything's a bit overpriced and to be honest, the food wasn't the best, but you're paying for the novelty of it all (Pokemon-themed dishes, Pokemon decor everywhere, giant Pikachu coming out and dancing, etc.), and I'd love to go back again when I get the chance.

And I actually forgot that I said I wanted to try the Jigglypuff cheesecake, because that's exactly what I got (along with the Moo Moo Milk drink they wouldn't let me keep).

But not gonna lie, I'm really curious as to what that Gengar Smoothie tastes like. :o
    The girls at the table beside me ordered one, and they said it was grape-flavoured. They said it was really good, though I'm sure it isn't as sweet as anything you'd get in North America, based on the stuff I tried.

And sorry for the massive pictures!
    Spoiler:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Aww, that's a shame about the Moo Moo Milk bottle.

I went a few months after the cafe opened, back in June 2018. Their offerings were mostly LGPE-based at the time.

I had an Eevee... I believe it was a teriyaki chicken burger? It's been too long and it's no longer listed on the menu and I can't actually remember lmfao. My brother had the Pikachu curry. And then we shared pancakes for dessert. I think my brother had an iced latte with Pikachu art on it (I see now you can choose which Pokémon from a substantial list, but at the time our options were just Pikachu or Eevee) but I just had a soft drink or something. I at least got the version where you keep the cup and they bundle up a new one for you at the end so you don't have to wash it or anything. :) My brother also got a coffee later so I could make him get the version that came with an adorable Pikachu mug where the handle is its tail. I'd grab a pic but the mug is still in the box because now I'm too scared to put it in my mug rotation... oops!

The food was good, but I agree that you're certainly paying for the experience and not the quality of the food. I'd still go again in a heartbeat, though!
    Spoiler:

If I ever go again, I want to get the Ditto drink because it looked so cool! It was in a glass that had LEDs (or ice with LEDs?) that shifted in colour throughout the meal and it looked sooo cool. Someone during our time slot got it and basically everyone was ooh-ing and aah-ing at their table ahaha.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • It does kind of suck, we don't have these cafés crop up in Europe (specifically England).

I've always admired the little details they put into their themed meals too at these anime cafés. Everything looks so delectable as well.

I'd say the Pikachu pancake dish looks nice tho.

Those Mystical themed drinks look interesting.

Back