• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] [Beta 1.2 - 5-10 hrs gameplay] Pokemon Fission/Fusion Version

Which starter are you thinking about receiving?

• Furrco

Votes: 72 29.3%
  • Satyripup

Votes: 79 32.1%
  • Bottlefin

Votes: 95 38.6%

• Total voters

ezlaturbo

Poke geek
Years
  • Oof. Kinda hurts cause I'm Oregonian and Oppenheimer is one of my favorite scientists, but other than that this looks great!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey, All of my pokemon and wild pokemon looks green, is there any way to correct it?

Years
  • Hey yall; it's been a while. Just letting yall know we have a preview about what's been cookin' for our upcoming Beta Release 1.2!!!

EY68dInXQAIUNPU

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2024
    Hey yall; it's been a while. Just letting yall know we have a preview about what's been cookin' for our upcoming Beta Release 1.2!!!

NIce! Is there a list of % of completion for the full game? Like how far until the first release? I can't wait to give it a play!

Years
  • NIce! Is there a list of % of completion for the full game? Like how far until the first release? I can't wait to give it a play!

progress is slow on this game due to its overall higher quality. We're working intensely on ui, graphics in addition to adding more content to the actual playable areas. Release after this will have more game content.

Years
  • Tried to battle Tideo in Meadow Town & the game crashed

If you're playing in Nuzlocke or Ultimate watch your party. You gain radiation with each step inside or out. If your party faints from the radiation you will encounter the error with any trainer. The pokemart store has rad pills. Use them to bring down your trainer's radiation level. We'll make sure in the future release to uh balance this as in having a main story event trigger the radiation and having it only activate outdoors.

Years
  • I tried using the radpills, but it still crashes when I say Yes to battle him

This is the error message

Attachments

• Snapshot 1 (5-31-2020 5-53 PM).png
      Snapshot 1 (5-31-2020 5-53 PM).png
      20.1 KB · Views: 7
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Can you add mega to raichu if it will be added? would think raichu could have fairy type since its from the fairy egg group and its cute would think his speed spicel attack and spicel defence would be buffed

Back