• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] [Beta 1.2 - 5-10 hrs gameplay] Pokemon Fission/Fusion Version

Which starter are you thinking about receiving?

• Furrco

Votes: 72 29.3%
  • Satyripup

Votes: 79 32.1%
  • Bottlefin

Votes: 95 38.6%

• Total voters

ookamishadows

ookamishadows
Years
Oh my Arceus, This looks sugoi! Downloading it right now. I really am happy someone else is doing the nuclear there. Pokemon Uranium was great, so I have high hopes for your game! Love the graphics of your game. I am SO trying out this game today.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Always nice to see post-apocalyptic games. I like the Fallout theme and your respective ideas, keep it up!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 22, 2023
Wait. I answered all the questions right and still got the Bidoof

RIGGED

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 15, 2024
Wait. I answered all the questions right and still got the Bidoof

RIGGED

LOOOL! Yeah! Beta 0.1 is still janky! Luckily Tireo will give you a starter after defeating him in Meadow Town to the south.

I've rewritten the starting quiz and ensured the control variables line up the way they should for the upcoming release! :x Sorry for that!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 22, 2023
I dont know what you were thinking putting a Steel-type that early in the game. It's like 40% of the spawns and takes FOREVER for even an over-leveled Pokemon to kill it.

A level 3 one almost killed my level 7 Bidoof.

It also learns both Defense Curl and Harden. Which just seems silly

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 15, 2024
I dont know what you were thinking putting a Steel-type that early in the game. It's like 40% of the spawns and takes FOREVER for even an over-leveled Pokemon to kill it.

A level 3 one almost killed my level 7 Bidoof.

It also learns both Defense Curl and Harden. Which just seems silly

you're right! Including fortidog was a bit of a risk on our part (and mostly for the defence against trieo's dragons). Beta 1.0 will have houndours and wingulls on r1, so they'll be less of a nuisance. We've tweaked all of the encounters so that they'll be less common (they'll still be common, however)

Shaly

#IshallPlayNoMatterWhatYo uSay
Years
Looks amazing! Can't wait to play the full version! Hopefully you'll get there! #FingersCrossed

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 22, 2023
you're right! Including fortidog was a bit of a risk on our part (and mostly for the defence against trieo's dragons). Beta 1.0 will have houndours and wingulls on r1, so they'll be less of a nuisance. We've tweaked all of the encounters so that they'll be less common (they'll still be common, however)

I havent really progressed much further Leveling up just seems to take so long, especially when you're trying to kill things with a meme pokemon.

I dig the concept. I really do. Post-Apocalyptic and Dystopian-Sci-fi settings are my jam. But balance in the game definitely seems out of wack

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 15, 2024
Hey guys!!! Great news!

Because I had to submit my app to a bunch of grad schools, I've made a truncated preview version of Beta 1.0 - Portfolio Edition!

This version includes:

[x] New Areas: Southpoint City, Blemont Town, Route 5, 6, the Poisoned Grotto,
[x] Brand New UI (barring the pokedex)
[x] Breand new fakemon sprites
[x] 100k possible shines/pokemon
[x] 4 game modes
[x] radioactive tiles
[x] a remade pokemon database
[x] custom tilesets
[x] Custom Music

Some things to consider
[x] SPRITING IS NOT COMPLETE. There are no running sprites for the trainers made yet
[x] Olympian Forest is blocked, an NPC will transport you to the next half of route 2!
[x] Routes 5 and 6 do not yet have trainers.
[x] Battle sprites for pokemon 240+ do not yet exist, meaning if you plug in a Pokemon Essentials randomizer, you are likely to draw sprite-less pokemon. Luckily all 393 pokemon icons are installed, meaning your game won't crash if you decide to catch the sprite-less pokemon!
Because of the new Game Engine and new database, Beta 0.1 save files are incompatible! You will need to start a new game! :x

THIS IS A PROTOTYPE DEMO OF BETA 1.0. The full release of Beta 1.0 will be sometime in the near future!

At any rate, here it is! <3

http://www.mediafire.com/file/39vulncxodt6ewi/Pokemon_Fusion_Beta_1.0_-_Portfolio_Version.zip/file

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 15, 2024
dd3368a-fa62e9bf-3108-46a9-b3e9-f6f419dff9f2.jpg

We also have a patch for the current released version!!!! It addresses some weird bugs in Olympian City and after.

To install: https://www.mediafire.com/file/9toup964sb72rq7/Pokemon_Fusion_Beta_1.0_-_Portfolio_Patch_4.zip/file

Replace the games Data folder contained in there
and then
Replace Graphics/Characters -> Graphics/Characters

BTW: You do not have permission to use any custom asset from this game!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
I can't seem to download the prototype demo for beta 1.0. The link goes to an error and is restricting access. Was it taken down?

Edit: Found out what caused the error. I opened the download page on another tab. So, uh, my apologies.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
When I started up the game without the patch, RGSS told me the script was hanging with an abrupt cut to the title screen, then I was forcefully kicked off. I tried the patch, and it done the same thing still. Has anyone else experienced this?

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 15, 2024
When I started up the game without the patch, RGSS told me the script was hanging with an abrupt cut to the title screen, then I was forcefully kicked off. I tried the patch, and it done the same thing still. Has anyone else experienced this?

No, and I'm not sure what you're doing. The game folder shouldn't need the rgss.dll file that comes with its RMXP package to run the game.exe file. Can you screenshot this error?

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
hey just curious, I was just getting my starter and I'm seeing the IVs being counted way above 31 in any stat. For example theres 77 IVs in HP alone. Is that normal? Because IVs should cap at 31.

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 15, 2024
hey just curious, I was just getting my starter and I'm seeing the IVs being counted way above 31 in any stat. For example theres 77 IVs in HP alone. Is that normal? Because IVs should cap at 31.

IVs are displayed out of a % value! So if you had 31 in an IV if a stat the. It would display as 100%

So a 77% would correspond to an IV of 24 in that stat!

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
thats going to be hard to get used to but I can see what you're going for.

EDIT: I challenged th rivals to a battle and the male rival has the same pokemon I picked (Bottlefin) that seems like a glaring bug

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
No, and I'm not sure what you're doing. The game folder shouldn't need the rgss.dll file that comes with its RMXP package to run the game.exe file. Can you screenshot this error?

The one up top is the abrupt shift to the title, and the bottom one is the hanging error shown.

Error Pokemon Fusion.jpg

Error Pokemon Fusion Part 2.jpg

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 15, 2024
The one up top is the abrupt shift to the title, and the bottom one is the hanging error shown.

View attachment 87755

View attachment 87756

Ok that makes sense what's happening. That's a problem not exclusive to my game, but one for essentials and RPGMaker XP Games in general. Essentially this happens when you computer doesn't have enough free for programs memory because you're running a lot of programs, or switching between them often. This error will happen at random times so I'm glad that happened before you had a save file.

EDIT: I challenged th rivals to a battle and the male rival has the same pokemon I picked (Bottlefin) that seems like a glaring bug

Nope that's supposed to happen. Having to send this off as a portfolio copy didn't leave me the time to write all 9 permutations of the rival battle. They'll be there in the next release.

Attachments

• 8C93C8E2-5A2B-4CB0-BB8B-AAFA4CB01A0A.jpeg
    8C93C8E2-5A2B-4CB0-BB8B-AAFA4CB01A0A.jpeg
    110.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Ok that makes sense what's happening. That's a problem not exclusive to my game, but one for essentials and RPGMaker XP Games in general. Essentially this happens when you computer doesn't have enough free for programs memory because you're running a lot of programs, or switching between them often. This error will happen at random times so I'm glad that happened before you had a save file.

Ooh, okay! Thank you for the help! :) tried it several times in a row and it didn't start (still isn't after freeing up some space), so I guess a restart of the computer might do something.

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
this is an annoying crash that happens every time...I hit f12 ad the game crashes. Is this by design or what? I wanna be sure since some fangames discourage soft resets I learned, but I wanna be sure of this before I assume this is intentional or not. I'm still trying to get a good starter and this crash is forcing me to reopen the game from the .exe every time

Back