• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Zam, can't we just stick with the 1 legend per team? I'm sure there were lots of people who voted and don't know the difference between a legend and an uber. My ONLY sp. wall is a non-uber legend D:
That looks like what it is going to be, actually. That is, unless many people vote for no legends in the next 48 hours.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Okay, as most of you know, I sent out a few PM's earlier in the week. Anyone who does not respond to them by Saturday at noon(GMT-5) will be taken off the list.

I am awaiting answers from the following eleven people:

amn493
-: Trey :-
Minabii
Venom+
MyFirstLvl100
-.-
PsyDragon Trainer
KeNiFuS_VII
piplup 2020
Trodx
flygon tamer

Also of note is the legends vote. I will tally up the votes at noon tomorrow(GMT-5) and announce the result both here and on the first post. If legends are allowed, only one will be permitted per team. And by "legends" I do not include Ubers. Their status in the tournament was never in question.

Anyone can register between now and the start, as pairings are calculated the moment the clock strikes 12(in my time zone, at least XD). Just remember what aragornbird did last time, joining a few minutes before the cut-off time. XD

Faceless*

YES!
Years
  • Age 34
  • ?
  • Seen Jan 17, 2013
Regirocks doomed by a few Earthquakes from a Garchomp, don't tell me you do not possess one in your sand team XD

_Prince_

Pikachu?
Years
Regirocks doomed by a few Earthquakes from a Garchomp, don't tell me you do not possess one in your sand team XD

I don't have a sand team. But yeah I have a Garchomp but I wasn't using it for that battle, I switched Swellow for it. I was fighting this dude from Serebii, my Metagross and Skarmory were already taken out, his Regirock had Curse, Icepunch, Drain punch and Earthquake. Regirock cursed itself up a few times then owned by team. I admire the way it recovered itself using drain punch. lol Regirock laughed at Infernape's Grassknot, it hardly did anything.

Shiraishi

Orz
Years
I don't have a sand team. But yeah I have a Garchomp but I wasn't using it for that battle, I switched Swellow for it. I was fighting this dude from Serebii, my Metagross and Skarmory were already taken out, his Regirock had Curse, Icepunch, Drain punch and Earthquake. Regirock cursed itself up a few times then owned by team. I admire the way it recovered itself using drain punch. lol Regirock laughed at Infernape's Grassknot, it hardly did anything.

Gyara couldve murdered it because it didn't have Stone Edge :/ Swampert does a decent job also. It's not invincible like most ubers are :/

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
Well considering that Swampert doesn't resist 2 of it's attacks, it doesn't counter it as good as Gyara, but mine does, so Gyara isn't invincible either.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Well, the tournament starts tomorrow, though the vote ends NOW.

I hereby announce that ONE LEGEND WILL BE ALLOWED PER TEAM. The final result was 12 for, 9 against. Still rather close, but the majority rules in the end.

*editing the first post momentarily*

Also note that Shaymin will be taken off the list of banned Pokemon the moment he becomes legally able to obtain.

~Zam

Last edited:
Back