• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: Leon's DPE + CFRU Base and Ultimate Rom Base

Prof. Leon Dias

Let your memes be dreams
Years
Also to better communicate with everyone, here are the current plans for the next release:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 23, 2024
I'm sorry about that, I myself can't replicate the same issue with my files. But, as a consolation I'm actually working on an 807+ patch at the moment which also contains 960 dex slots, all alolan and alternate forms as well.

I have not been able to replicate the Roost freeze, but I'll try to do some research on it.

It is not.

I just restarted and made sure none of the Dex slots repeated. National Dex is working now. So all is good now. Just working on mapping, personally. I greatly appreciate your build, its very well done.

Prof. Leon Dias

Let your memes be dreams
Years
I want to apologize for the wait.
Life caught up to me and the project in itself fell asleep. I have not even remotely worked on this for a week and a half at this point, but now I am finally able to work on this again. Expect something in a few days.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 25, 2020
I can not add new Pokémon on Advance map, just because I do not know.
You say to apply the 809+ patch and use Amap1.95, but it does not work, so for me it only goes until the Chimecho...
Help please :(
(bad english, im brazilian)

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Important: A-Map 1.92 won't read Pokemon names in the 809+ patch version, use 1.95 for adding Wild Pokemon. Use 1.92 for everything else though!
When I open up A-map 1.95 and the 807 base I only see the first 3 generations of pokemon, anyone knows how to fix this issue?
I can not add new Pokémon on Advance map, just because I do not know.
You say to apply the 809+ patch and use Amap1.95, but it does not work, so for me it only goes until the Chimecho...
Help please :(
(bad english, im brazilian)
https://pastebin.com/QpnHyQpJ

Years
I found the offset, but I don't know what to put in.

Could you tell me what numbers to replace the 9B 01 with, because when I tried what the document said it put 80 71 as the replacement when I typed in the number of pokemon.

Years
  • Age 84
  • Seen Sep 23, 2023
It's amazing that you cared enough to do a 807+ patch but did you even test it? Right after patching it, I already found a huge amount of bugs. Even without any Day and Night patch applied, the outside is always dark, it doesn't matter which hour it is on my pc. Also, NONE of the expanded evolution methods work, did you really add them or just put them on PGE's ini? I wouldn't even care much for having all pokémon already added, but I've always wanted a rom base with all evolution methods working, as I can't do it on my own (believe me, I tried), I thought this was it, but apparently not. :/

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 2, 2021
How can I use alternate forms?
For example, change Arceus/Giratina forms by items, Shaymin only during day, etc?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 17, 2023
Can anyone make a video or post to show how I could use this as a rom hack base. There aren't any basic Firered Roms out there anymore. I wanna know how to do stuff like adding pokemon/moves/abilities and maybe a clearer explanation of how to allow the use of megas (Im new and kinda slow, and I don't know things like 'expanding')

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 15, 2019
It's amazing that you cared enough to do a 807+ patch but did you even test it? Right after patching it, I already found a huge amount of bugs. Even without any Day and Night patch applied, the outside is always dark, it doesn't matter which hour it is on my pc. Also, NONE of the expanded evolution methods work, did you really add them or just put them on PGE's ini? I wouldn't even care much for having all pokémon already added, but I've always wanted a rom base with all evolution methods working, as I can't do it on my own (believe me, I tried), I thought this was it, but apparently not. :/

Could you fix the dark outside? Because I have the same problem.
Also I found a bug on the 807+ patch where all the Pokemon got their evolutions altered. Like bulbasaur evolving to venusaur at 32, and venusaur evolving to charmeleon at 16. It's not that big of a deal since you can change it in PGE tho.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 16, 2023
After I insert some overworlds and saved,
and I close and try to open it again, OWM closes alone,
how to fix?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 15, 2019
Hey Leon, the 807+ Rom base works great, but I'm getting a few issues in regards to the type chart offset and adding the fairy type specifically.

When i head to the Offset's listed in the text doc's provided in the base, i can't seem to find anything resembling the vanilla type effectiveness chart. I've tried searching for it using the type effectiveness chart in the Vanilla fire red ROM as well, but when putting those hex values through HxD nothing seems to come up, either.

Basically i'm not quite sure how i'd be able to implement extra types with this ROM base, because i can't find anything remotely resembling a proper type effectiveness chart, despite the offsets listed in the base.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Back