• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 24, 2018
Hey....I started to play this game recently....I liked the way it's plot....it's bit difficult to play with no reliable walkthrough or guides to be seen,and having no townmap is not at all helping! ...It would be better if at least any guide is made...if anyone knows any pls help

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 24, 2018
Anyone help...what to do after getting all kanto gym badges?the guy near indigo Plato isn't allowing me through the route saying that I must get all 8 badges ,while actually I have all those 8????

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 12, 2022
I read file pokemon locations, i find catching Ho-Oh and Mew in Route 1,Pallet Town but i don't find it

I run away in the grass to look but didn't see... I'm new to Unova Region

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 12, 2022
how to evol Lycanrock Dusk Form?, i try change time 5~6Pm but lycanrock not change dusk form

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 28, 2018
HELP! I don't know how to evolve my Haunter. It's Lvl 30 and I want to evolve it into Gengar. Does it require any special conditions to evolve?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 15, 2022
guys why is the game so laggy on my laptop?
i mean my pc is certanly not out of date , is kinda new but the game is really slow.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
"new" and "good" are not the same things. What are you specs (CPU, GPU, RAM)?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 6, 2018
Hi!
I have a problem with the game,
first, the game uses 20% of my CPU, but 30 seconds after that, it uses 70% and then it uses 90% and my computer crash.
does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2018
I cant get to battle sudowoodo, everytime I try to fight him it says "there's an odd looking tree" and I cant get the squirtbottle when i talk to the flower shop guy I can only buy some stupid mulch (Ive already beat Whitney)

Please help

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen May 21, 2018
Hey....I started to play this game recently....I liked the way it's plot....it's bit difficult to play with no reliable walkthrough or guides to be seen,and having no townmap is not at all helping! ...It would be better if at least any guide is made...if anyone knows any pls help

I have one. Currently it's not finished yet, but it can be found on the official download page of the game.

HELP! I don't know how to evolve my Haunter. It's Lvl 30 and I want to evolve it into Gengar. Does it require any special conditions to evolve?

Haunter will evolve into Gengar at level 35.

how to evol Lycanrock Dusk Form?, i try change time 5~6Pm but lycanrock not change dusk form

I have not personally tested this yet, but Lycanroc should evolve into Dusk Form at level 25 if its happiness is not high enough for one of the other forms.

has anyone found exp share if so where is it?

So far I have found four of them:

1. Indigo Plateau gate building, a guy at the upper table.
2. Rustboro City, a guy in the upper right part of the lobby in Devon Corporation.
3. Nuvema Town, a guy in the town.
4. Icirrus City, the old man in Pokemon Fan Club; answer "Yes" to his question.

I read file pokemon locations, i find catching Ho-Oh and Mew in Route 1,Pallet Town but i don't find it

I run away in the grass to look but didn't see... I'm new to Unova Region

Ho-Oh is very rare (1% encounter rate). But there is a way to encounter it reliably: use Repels. Repels only cancel wild encounters that are lower level than your lead Pokemon and Ho-Oh's level is 50, so as long as your lead Pokemon is, say, level 20-40, you will be able to encounter a Ho-Oh even under the effects of Repel, but nothing else will appear.

As for Mew, once you beat Fearow that prevents the Viridian City Blimp Service from running, a new person appears in the SE corner of Pallet Town. Talk to her to obtain Mew.

I cant get to battle sudowoodo, everytime I try to fight him it says "there's an odd looking tree" and I cant get the squirtbottle when i talk to the flower shop guy I can only buy some stupid mulch (Ive already beat Whitney)

Please help

Hm, Sudowoodo requires two conditions: beating Whitney and Falkner. Is it possible you skipped Falkner?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 21, 2018
Im just curious is there a way to activate debug mode for this game?
Please i need debug mode for some special stuff

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
what dose you cannot use this when you have some one with you mean it keeps saying that when i try to use my bike

Back