• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film 30 Days of Movies Challenge

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Day 13 - A movie that disappointed you

I'm going to go with Spider-Man 3. I loved Spider-Man 2 and Tobey Maguire as Spider-Man, but Spider-Man 3 did not really live up to any of those. There were too many villains to begin with, and Peter Parker's "emo phase" was an emotional train wreck that I never want to experience again.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Day 14 - Your favourite animated movie

fkkkk hardest question 100% because I love so many Disney and Pixar movies (and Dreamworks ones but not as much). I'm going to go with Tangled - it was beautiful, funny, had great songs (I See The Light is a top-notch Disney tune) and Eugene is the best Disney prince tbh. (Sorry Prince Eric)

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024

Bah, I don't think I have an answer for this one. I could think of so many and nothing really stands out as a favourite! Can I just say most of Studio Ghibli's films? Though I guess if I had to choose a favourite from that, it'd be Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years

Any superhero movie that I watch because of the lead female(which is the only reason I watch them now anyway). I watched Thor and Green Lantern because I was a fan of Natalie Portman and Blake Lively respectively, and I ended up disappointed. I considered watching that Captain America movie with Emily VanCamp for the same reason, but I haven't because I expect more of the same.

See my response for favourite movie in general. :P It's The Little Mermaid.

Last edited:

Graine

It looks at you and casts Mind Blast.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 10, 2018
Day 12: Your favourite movie from the past year
2016 was a wonderful year for the film industry. I was really looking forward to 10 Cloverfield Lane and I was not disappointed.

People are going to stone me for that, but Gravity is a movie that really disappointed me. I remember being so hyped. Bullock's acting was sub par considering her level of acting in other flicks. Clooney's role made me feel like he was there just because of his good looks. The whole story was incredibly cheesy. The whole cinematography was superb, though. And I can understand why the movie won 7 oscars. It just wasn't the movie I was expecting to see.

Can you stop with the hard questions pls. I can't decide between The Nightmare Before Christmas and Neon Genesis Evangelion: The End of Evangelion so I'll go with both.

Charlie Brown

Years
Day 15 - A Movie from your Childhood

Finding Nemo! One of my favourite Pixar movies (and favourite movies in general) as a kid. Very pretty and quite funny yetnpoignant. Loved having a movie featuring Australia as well - I remembered P. Sherman's address better than my own!

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024

Monsters, Inc. was one of the earliest movies that I saw in the cinema. I was 5 years old then, but I could still distinctly remember how I absolutely found the name "Mike Wazowski" very funny. Of course, I didn't really understand what was going on in the film at the time haha

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years

The first movie I ever remember watching was Bambi. I haven't watched it a long time now, so maybe I should go back to it.

Graine

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 10, 2018
I don't remember watching a lot of movies when I was younger, but Toy Story is one I always loved.

Charlie Brown

Years
Day 16 - Favourite movie couple

Umm I'm going to choose an animated couple and go with Rapunzel and Eugene from Tangled hahaha, I just think their chemistry is great. They understand each other, and have a great song together which is the true test of any good couple.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years

Tsubomi and Olivier of course. <3

Spoiler:

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024

I haven't really thought about this one. I guess I'll go with the iconic Rose and Jack from Titanic! Draw me like one of your French girls :p

Last edited:

Graine

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 10, 2018
omg Bella and Edward is THE BEST couple to have ever graced the big screen!!!!!!!
Han Solo and Princess Leia without a doubt.

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Day 17 - Favourite Film Villain

I tend to root for the good guys, so this one is rather difficult. I'll have to go with...*contemplates*...Darth Vader as well. xD

Back