• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film 30 Days of Movies Challenge

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years

• 30 Days of Movies!

→ Are you ready?

30 Days of Movies is a 30 day challenge where each day we share our opinions and thoughts on a different question. You're welcome to start the challenge at any time (if you join on say Day 10 you're welcome to start with Day 10's questions or go back and answer questions from previous days) but please don't start answering questions for future days! I'll be making a post as close to the start of each day as I can to indicate the start of another day (:

If you have any questions please ask, but it's a pretty easy and fun challenge. These questions are all general and you're encouraged to be creative with your answers, and feel free to link to other media (e.g. videos and images) with your answers. Please elaborate on your answers! :D Have fun!

→ The Topics

Day 01: Favourite movie
    Day 02: Favourite movie character
    Day 03: The last movie you watched
    Day 04: A movie of your favourite genre
    Day 05: A movie you liked of your least favourite genre
    Day 06: A movie with your favourite actor/actress
    Day 07: A movie that makes you happy
    Day 08: A movie that makes you sad
    Day 09: Favourite quote from any movie
    Day 10: Favourite book adaptation
    Day 11: The last movie you watched in the cinemas
    Day 12: Your favourite movie from the past year
    Day 13: A movie that disappointed you
    Day 14: Your favourite animated movie
    Day 15: A movie from your childhood
    Today's Topic - Day 16: Favourite movie couple
    Day 17: Favourite film villain
    Day 18: Favourite film hero
    Day 19: A movie that is a guilty pleasure
    Day 20: Favourite remake
    Day 21: A movie that deserves a sequel
    Day 22: Movie with the best soundtrack
    Day 23: A movie that inspires you
    Day 24: A movie you can quote endlessly
    Day 25: Saddest movie death
    Day 26: Your favourite movie kiss
    Day 27: Favourite movie animal
    Day 28: Which movie universe would you want to live in?
    Day 29: Biggest movie plot twist
    Day 30: Your favourite movie scene​

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022

Probably Twister. It's a must watch every year once tornado season rolls in.

Charlie Brown

Years
  • Day 01: Favourite movie

I think it would have to be Finding Nemo. Loved it as a kid - found it funny, entertaining, but also quite deep (get it). Beautifully animated with great characters, one of those movies I can watch over and over again.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    This is gonna be tough, I don't really watch movies, but I'll try...
    uhm...
    Logan? idk I really haven't watched many.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • I'll try my hand at this. I've never been a movie guy, but just recently I started watching a lot of older films for some reason.

Day 01: Favorite movie

Having just got done with The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly a few weeks ago, I gotta say it really blew me away. The amazing soundtrack, the chemistry between blondie and Tuco, and the presentation are just great. it was just a really fun movie.

Charlie Brown

Years
  • Day 02: Favourite Movie Character

Gotta be Effie Trinket from The Hunger Games series. Her costumes and make-up are amazing and Elizabeth Banks portrays her super well. She didn't leave much of an impression on me in the books but I loved her in the films. Great lines as well ("that is mahogany!").

KNS27

I got... Lonely Doggo?
    Years
  • Day 02: Favourite Movie Character

Bing Bong

Just simple sentence from him make me enough to cry.And Also I love he's an imagination friend since I've so many imagination friends too.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022

James Bond. 100%. No question.

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
    Years
  • Day 01: Favourite movie I have many favourites but I'll go with the Lord of the Rings.

Day 02: Favourite movie character Captain Jack Sparrow, just the best.

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

Years
  • Day 03: The last movie you watched

My little brother's been wanting to watch Disney movies he hasn't seen, every Friday night (I'm raising him right). The last one we watched was Lilo & Stitch, which I hadn't seen for aaaaaages.

Years
  • Saw this and I love stuff like this, will definitely be here daily from now on haha

1. Favourite Movie- Scott Pilgrim vs The World- I love this film, all its flaws, and everything it does well. The soundtrack is excellent, Micheal Cera was born to play Scott Pilgrim (and the boyfriend in Juno). Just so feel good.
    2. Favourite Movie Character-Donkey- Yes from Shrek, I don't think I quote any character more than Donkey in life, Makes me laugh, and the best part of every Shrek film.
    3. Last Film Seen-The Dark Tower- My partner and I have one of those cards for unlimited cinema tickets, and we went to see this last night. I enjoyed it for what it is, but definitely overhyped, and the best parts are in the trailer.

Graine

It looks at you and casts Mind Blast.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    That's a hard one. I'll go with The Usual Suspects. I don't wanna say too much about it as to not ruin the plot for anyone who would like to watch it, but if you're into crime thrillers, I'd most definitely recommend it.

Vincent Vega from Pulp Fiction. John Travolta was the perfect cast for Vincent. Raoul Duke from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas would be a close second.

Hoopa and the Clash of Ages and Cook up a Storm

Last edited:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Day 02: Favorite movie character

Nausciaa's titular character is not exactly complex, but she's always been one of my favorites. She's strong in spirit, one with nature, and incredibly resourceful.

District 9. I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. It's a pretty realistic take on what would happen if aliens were ever stranded on Earth.

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
    Years
  • Day 03: The last movie you watched Idiocracy. Silly but I feel like there's a warning in it that society could end up that way.

Graine

It looks at you and casts Mind Blast.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    I'm a huge fan of the horror genre as a whole, especially B-movies and low budget productions. Movies like Basket Case, Brain Damage, Wizard of the Gore, The Evil Dead, Re-Animator, Braindead/Dead Alive are some of my favorites.

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022

Batman: The Dark Knight. Love superhero movies.

Years
  • Day 04: A movie of your favourite genre
    My favourite genre is Superhero movies, I will see all of them, even if there is no way they are going to be good. At the moment, the best Superhero film imo is Captain America:Winter Soldier, though thats pushed very hard by Wonder Woman and Guardians of The Galaxy

Back