• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mobile gaming?

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
Years
  • I don't usually play Mobile Games, although there has been one game that is on both mobile and also on browser that I've been enjoying a lot and have been quite addicted to called Granblue Fantasy. It's the only mobile game that I'm really into.

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
  • How that game works? Im in to "Shining force" type of vibe rpgs. there a lot great 1st person shooter games on mobile

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • It's kinda hard to describe it. It's simple, but at the same time complex. You take a party of 6, your character, and up to 5 different team members. 4 in the frontline with your character in the front and 2 in the back. Each character, weapon, and summon is part of a different element, either Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Light, and Dark. Fire is weak to Water, Water is weak to Earth, Earth is weak to Wind, Wind is weak to Fire, Light is weak to Dark, and Dark is weak to Light. Your stats is all based on your class, a weapon grid, and a summon grid.

It's honestly like really a lot to it and its hard to really describe all of it.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I usually play pretty simple games on my phone if I do any mobile gaming, because I kinda need my phone for other things and I don't want games that are too draining on the battery and all. I usually go for puzzle games or idle clickers, just something simple to pass the time in transit, but other than that I don't really do much mobile gaming.

If you're looking for a shooter, I saw my cousin play this game called "Guns of Boom" the other day - he said it was pretty goofy but it looked like fun, from what little I saw of it it kind of reminded me of TF2.

App Store / Play Store

Last edited:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • The only mobile game I play regularly is Fate/Grand Order. Been playing since the English version was released back in late June. It's perfectly playable without spending money.

Also, where else am I gonna get my dose of genderswapped historical figures? {XD}

Last edited:

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I usually hate all mobile gaming. There are some decent games, like FE heroes, but even that didn't manage to get my interest for over a month or so. Phones really aren't designed for gaming.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I do enjoy Knights II: Pen and Papers its a bit fun RPG with mixture of D&D geekness and elements of popular RPG like FF bundled to one, it does have in-apps which offers items and bundled golds (which you can easily and the DLC can be purchased with premium currency which is easily obtained) another things games made by kemco which they made great RPG games with sided IN-APP purchasing, you can purchase premium which still have in-app, but no ads.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I'm not normally into mobile games, and usually have a hard time taking them seriously. (I tend to think of them as time sinks, particularly the freemium ones that you can't play more than 5 minutes of at a time without hitting a paywall.) However, I decided to get a couple of "real" games a couple of months ago, and I've enjoyed them so far. I picked up Final Fantasy III (Japanese III, not the American III that is actually the sixth game) for iOS, and I've been happy with it.

I'm new to the Final Fantasy franchise, but decided to dive in because I was looking for a turn-based RPG that I could play before bed (in place of my 3DS) while traveling abroad on vacation. I picked III because (a) I didn't think I was likely to play it on a different platform and (b) the reviews said that the controls were well-designed for the mobile platform. If you haven't played them elsewhere (or even if you have, but want to play them again), I would look into the mobile Final Fantasy games. The style and controls vary, so some would probably be better options for mobile devices than others, but I've been happy so far. I think they run sales on them occasionally, though I don't know how often. They are on the pricier side for mobile games, but I thought the cost was worth it because the purchase gave me a full game.

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    only mobile game i play is DragonBall Z Dokkan battle. I dabbled in Pokemon Go but who didn't lol and I play Shadowverse on my phone if i'm not at home

Years
  • I love mobile gaming! Most of my playing is done via mobile these days, since I'm only home a few hours a day on weekdays. I play a lot of rhythm games (like Love Live! and Idolmaster among others) and some action RPG titles, like Unison League. Fire Emblem Heroes is always cool too. =p and otomes but yeah, mobile games are important to me and keep me entertained. It's nice always having something to play on my long commutes.

TY

I'm not really into mobile games. For one my mobile isn't a good one to play anything on than emulators and secondly I never have space due to all the other junk that's stored on it.

Thirdly I can't for the life of me play on a tiny smartphone, I end up breaking something anyways.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Soo my brother and his girlfriend just got me hooked onto Last Day on Earth, which is a pretty generic post-apocalypse survival kind of game, with the whole scavenging and base-building thing, but I'm a sucker for these kinds of games so I'm playing even though I think it's sub-par compared to actual survival games on PC. It's not bad for mobile - the pay2win aspect is annoying as always though (in this case, pay to skip travelling time, pretty standard mobile shtick).

Back