• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon CrystalDust [v3 PUBLIC ALPHA]

Years
Moxxie that was reported already and will be possibly fixed in final betas since its a small bug

I played up to the first Youngster battle, no bugs found and that new intro is so badass now you have 1 more thing that makes this hack unique xD

You even changed that rijon warning at the startup its so better now :D

And congrats for reaching 2MB on the ips file lol

Last edited:

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
For the Drowzee: it's definitely not just Hypnosis and Dream Eater. I didn't even know it had those until my second playthrough. I'm pretty sure Confusion was one of it's moves.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
The radio function in the PokeGear isn't working for some reason. It says "The RADIO isn't done yet..." Also, when I enter the underground tunnel in GOLDENROD, the guy that gives your Pokemon' haircuts isn't there.

Shufflejoy

Tutturu!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 13, 2015
The radio function in the PokeGear isn't working for some reason. It says "The RADIO isn't done yet..." Also, when I enter the underground tunnel in GOLDENROD, the guy that gives your Pokemon' haircuts isn't there.

Well, the radio obviously hasn't been completely implemented yet. It even tells you so when you select it.

I can't say for sure if that's the same reason the haircut guy isn't there, but it seems fairly likely.

Mew

The New Species Pokémon
Years
Hey Diego, real fan of your hacks here! I thought up something neat for CrystalDust. You should put Mikachu as a hidden event in your CrystalDust! (Like Gary/Shining Opal playable character to give/trade to you) or under the truck with Strength.

Edit: I CALLED THE HACK L----- CRYSTAL!?!?!?!?!?!? LOL

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2024
Hey Diego, real fan of your hacks here! I thought up something neat for CrystalDust. You should put Mikachu as a hidden event in your CrystalDust! (Like Gary/Shining Opal playable character to give/trade to you) or under the truck with Strength.

Edit: I CALLED THE HACK LIQUID CRYSTAL!?!?!?!?!?!? LOL
No, please no Fakemons. Would be cool to actualy get a secret event for the GS Ball or something. Make it really secretive, and hide it really good. No one must know! It should be so secretive, it will basically not even be there :D Trololololol

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
I notice an one bug. When i save with turned on GB PLAYER it freeze at DIEGOISAWENSOME PRESENTS screen. When i save with turned off GB PLAYER i do not have this failure. Meybe it was only failure of soft <I play your game on SUPERCARD SD> But is important failure.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 18, 2013
How do trade evolutions work. Are they done by leveling up as usual hacks work? Also how are they done. Thnx :).

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 18, 2013
Glitch when you meet Sliver in burned tower. HELP PLEASE. The event just keeps repeating itself!!!

Frosty~

Pancakes are a girl's BFF
Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2021
How do trade evolutions work. Are they done by leveling up as usual hacks work? Also how are they done. Thnx :).

Diego wants us to figure out how they evolve. So.. I guess experiment? I didn't have a Pokemon that needed trading so I can't help you out with them.

Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2015
what should I do? I trade Togepi with pikachu in emerald and now I can't trand them back to their OT help me please T^T. Thank you

Sierraffinity

Desperately trying to retire from ROM hacking
Years
Wow! This crystal remake is awesome! I can't wait for the next beta! You're AWESOME MAN!
Edit: Just a thought, maybe you should replace the boy battle sprite with something like in Shiny Gold. It would look more accurate.
Thanks for the comment!
I think the battle sprite works fine, personally. Shiny Gold's isn't mine and it looks weird, anyways.
Finally a new update!
Looks great
Thanks!
Good job! Getting closer to what the official version would have looked like :D
Thanks for the comment!
I played up to the first Youngster battle, no bugs found and that new intro is so badass now you have 1 more thing that makes this hack unique xD

You even changed that rijon warning at the startup its so better now :D

And congrats for reaching 2MB on the ips file lol
Thanks again!
Awesome! Love the new intro!
Thank shiny quagsire for that!
For the Drowzee: it's definitely not just Hypnosis and Dream Eater. I didn't even know it had those until my second playthrough. I'm pretty sure Confusion was one of it's moves.
Could someone please find out what moves these "special trainer Pokémon" have, exactly? I can't find information on these anywhere.
That stuff isn't done. And the radio gives you a pretty good reason as to why it's not working.

Edit: I CALLED THE HACK LIQUID CRYSTAL!?!?!?!?!?!? LOL
I really don't know about that. I don't want to put Mikachu into CrystalDust because it would feel less official.
No, please no Fakemons. Would be cool to actualy get a secret event for the GS Ball or something. Make it really secretive, and hide it really good. No one must know! It should be so secretive, it will basically not even be there :D Trololololol
Oh, don't worry, there's an event for the GS Ball planned.
I notice an one bug. When i save with turned on GB PLAYER it freeze at DIEGOISAWENSOME PRESENTS screen. When i save with turned off GB PLAYER i do not have this failure. Meybe it was only failure of soft <I play your game on SUPERCARD SD> But is important failure.
Fixed with today's update! I knew I forgot something in the intro.
That's been posted multiple times in the thread, not only by me.
Glitch when you meet Sliver in burned tower. HELP PLEASE. The event just keeps repeating itself!!!
I don't know what to say. It works fine over here.
how did you get that AMAZING title video ಥAಥ it made me wanna go do something awesome
That intro is thanks to shiny quagsire!
what should I do? I trade Togepi with pikachu in emerald and now I can't trand them back to their OT help me please T^T. Thank you
I don't know why trading back wouldn't work if it worked the first time.

A NEW New Bark Town - 10/27/2013

Today's update gives New Bark Town an amazing new theme, thanks to tonti:

Along with this, a few bugs were fixed:

• The intro sequence works fine after saving with the GB Player enabled.
  • Other minor fixes I can't remember right now, but they're there!
As always, download from the same link in the first post.

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2016
I've been looking for a Wooper in Union Cave forever and haven't found one. I have the latest patch too... Where are they?? >~<

Back