• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon youtube memories

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Finally! We have a thread to share what random pokemon stuff on youtube we used to watch. Feel free to share the stuff you used to follow as long as it stays with forum rules.

Soo... anyone remember giancarloparimango's Pokemon tales series back 8 (yes) years ago? And no, it still has only 5 parts that end in a cliffhanger despite the long time. (If anyone is curious you can look up 'Pokemon tales' if you wish)

Years
still waiting on Lueroi to release Pokemon Brown Part 35. it's been 10 years since the last one but i'm hopeful that it's coming soon

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I watched mostly just regular playthroughs of Pokemon games back then. Chuggaconroy probably being the most notable LPer. Especially his Pokemon Colosseum LP kind of stuck form some reason.

I remember watching Marrilands Nuzlocke runs, in particular his first Wedlocke. Variants of those challenges where new to me back then.

I also used to watch pokeaim and his competitive videos. Especially liked it because I was into competitive play at the time.

Lastly, "Pokemon Rusty" which depicted the story of an incompetent and unlikable protagonist who always screwed things up and somehow ended up with a shiny Bidoof that looked like it spent too much time in the gym.

Years
ShadyPenguinn and Shofu back in B2W2 and X and Y was the shit. I also watched all of Nappy's content before the pedo shit but I can't watch him anymore. Very fond memories of Nappy and Shady SoulLinks though. Now the only PokeTuber I really watch is PokeAimMD and Original151's Podcast but that's only because of Philion.

Years
omg... let me try to think

Used to watch (no longer watch/they no longer make videos):
Marriland
ChuggaaConroy
MunchinOrange

The second two may still upload, but I think Marriland has stopped being active years ago now (or maybe not, and he's just not as viewed anymore since he went away for so long before and people ended up moving on?)

Actively watch:
TyranitarTube (my fav pkmn youtuber)
JWittz (though he's more rounded now and not just a Pokémon content creator anymore)

Occasionally watch:
False Swipe Gaming

so many people watched shofu but i'm like the only one that never really got too interested in his channel haha

Years
I think Marriland has stopped being active years ago now (or maybe not, and he's just not as viewed anymore since he went away for so long before and people ended up moving on?)

gah i miss Marriland. he was the first Pokemon Youtuber i ever stumbled upon. i still remember being an innocent ~11 year old in that cheap internet cafe researching about Pokemon, fresh after playing Pokemon Diamond, and i find his video on the Distortion World and was like "wait, where was this in my game? and how'd he change the player's clothes??". not long after i binge watched everything he put out, and i think that's how my Youtube addiction began lmao.

i did watch shofu for a bit too, but i sorta grew out of his style after a while. it was cool that he was one of the earlier folks to feature rom hack playthroughs.

Last edited:
Back