• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Please give me attention

Years
  • Ask me stuff and I'll be happy to answer! Just nothing that's like really tmi or anything.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • the title is a big fat mood

what were you like growing up? are you happy with your life currently? sorry if those are too personal

Last edited:
    Years
  • what is your favorite video game series
    I like Fire Emblem :>

the title is a big fat mood

what were you like growing up? are you happy with your life currently? sorry if those are too personal
    I wasn't diagnosed with aspergers until my 20's so I was always the "weird" kid no one liked ;; Though I played sports and was active quite a bit because through most of my childhood having a home computer with good internet wasn't very common.

Not really, I won't go into detail unless you ask because I don't want to just dump it on you.

Whats your favorite type of chocolate? :D
    Milk, white chocolate tastes weird to me and depending on the percentage dark is very bitter

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2018
    does ur forum career come to an end if u say that u like Trump

u didn't say it, but let's pretend u do it right now, what happens?

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2018
    cum on, i'm an associate of Team Rocket, Ash couldn't defeat us all lol

now don't shit urself, just say u dont like Trump and ur fine

Years
  • does ur forum career come to an end if u say that u like Trump

u didn't say it, but let's pretend u do it right now, what happens?

This is an odd question I don't think anything would happen.
    Also I was asleep, you needn't double post, just check the online list to see who is on.

What is your favorite game?

Fire Emblem Sacred Stones !

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2018
    alright dude, just thought it was so funny last night (double post in the context of seeking attention ya know)

what do u eat in a day and whats ur favourite meal?

Years
  • alright dude, just thought it was so funny last night (double post in the context of seeking attention ya know)

what do u eat in a day and whats ur favourite meal?
    I only eat like one full meal a day and have multiple snacks, I'm not really the biggest eater.
    I guess I like subs and wraps!

Do you like rock and roll music?
    Yeah, I don't mind it
    But as a rule I prefer metal

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2018
    could u be more specific and name 1 of those full meals that u eat once per day, sorry for being pushy

Years
  • could u be more specific and name 1 of those full meals that u eat once per day, sorry for being pushy

It's ok
    Most days I make myself pasta, like alfredo, or I'll have chicken fried rice.
    I don't like heavy meats like steak and I'm a bit picky with veggies, so I'm on some multivitamins

Back