• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hoenn Region - i see dead pokemon

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Honedge 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Sandshrew 1 2 3 4 5 6

and #2

Grabbing a Cacnea

Team:
mudkip.gif
cacnea.gif
Finally added you guys to the OP! I'm sorry for taking so long :/ Sometimes I reply on the phone and it's really tricky to edit css on my phone browser.

Added in your captures too c:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Mt. Pyre Up until September 2nd!
LPAEfT.jpg

Mt. Pyre (Japanese: おくりび山 Mt. Pyre) can be considered a counterpart to Kanto's Pokémon Tower and House of Memories, Sinnoh's Lost Tower, and Unova's Celestial Tower. It houses the many graves of Pokémon. Many grieving Trainers also visit the Tower to pay their respects. An old couple that live on the summit of the mountain are well versed in the legends of Hoenn. They guard the Red Orb and Blue Orb that are sought by Team Aqua and Team Magma.

Spoiler:

Pokémon found normally:
(to capture these, make a post in this thread with links to 2 Stage posts or 6 Theatre posts)

shuppet.gif
duskull.gif
wingull.gif
meditite.gif

Costs 3 IC posts / 8 Theatre posts:
chimecho.gif
vulpix.gif

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
So I let this area stay up way longer than planned also... Since nobody did anything in it yet. Is anybody still checking this region? It would be nice with a "I like this route and want to capture stuff in it! or a "I think I'll sit out on this one thanks" when new routes come up. So that i know haha.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
I intend to catch stuff! I just wanted to amass posts first then grab the pokemon in one shot xD

Back