• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simple Questions for Console Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
  • I gots a question about Ho-oh. I know that u must snag and purify all 48 shadow pokemon, then beat Mt. Battle, with your Colosseum team, and that the Colosseum team must be registered. My question is, couldn't i just trade a team of really powerful pokemon from something like Emerald Version, register them as my Colosseum team, then use them for Mt. Battle, or do I HAVE to use the original Colosseum team from my game? I can give u guys an example if u need it.

Edit: Also, can u get a shiny Jirachi from the Colosseum Bonus Disk?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2010
    Howdo u get a picture of a pokemon sign to count, on snap, wenever i get it it sais"no pokemon in this picture"

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    MeleeMaster-ShinyPokemon said:
    I gots a question about Ho-oh. I know that u must snag and purify all 48 shadow pokemon, then beat Mt. Battle, with your Colosseum team, and that the Colosseum team must be registered. My question is, couldn't i just trade a team of really powerful pokemon from something like Emerald Version, register them as my Colosseum team, then use them for Mt. Battle, or do I HAVE to use the original Colosseum team from my game? I can give u guys an example if u need it.

Edit: Also, can u get a shiny Jirachi from the Colosseum Bonus Disk?

You can use any pokemon currently in your story mode, traded or original. So yes, you may take pokemon from your Emerald version, trade it to Colosseum, then register your story mode team.

Also, I believe the chances of getting a Shiny Jirachi from the bonuse disk is the same chance as all pokemon have of being shiny.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    I've been playing Colloseum lately, and I'm wondering:
    is it worth getting XD now? I've finsihed Colloseum and will be using the battle mode for multiplayer. Is XD considerably better, or should I wait for the price to drop?

♥Naomi♥

My gameboy tastes like pickles
    Years
  • im very sorry to double post,but no one has awnsered my question,and its been over a day and a half where i live.

ill repete.

what do you have to do on colloseum/XD to be able to trade with the GBA games?(im playing emerald and ive beaten the elite four and gotten the natonal dex)

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • enyce said:
    In collesium or XD where do you find Meditite or Medicham?

In Colosseum, Meditite can be found as a Shadow Pokemon, in the hands of trainer in the cave on the way to your first fight with Miror B (Rider Twan).

In XD, you have to trade with Duking to get Meditite, by trading a wild Trapinch to him.

in pokemon XD,what do you have to do to trade with the gba games(im using emerald and ive beaten the elite four)?

You also have to complete Pokemon XD by beating Grand Master Greevil at least once. Note that with Emerald, you can trade directly to Colosseum before you have either the National Dex and have beaten the Elite Four.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
  • Dragonoxygen said:
    Howdo u get a picture of a pokemon sign to count, on snap, wenever i get it it sais"no pokemon in this picture"
    You're talking about Pokemon Snap, eh? Well, first you have to go to the Canyon Level (Sorry, if it's the wrong name, it's been a while since I've played it) until you get to the point where you have to activate a switch by hitting Mankey with a Pester Ball. You will unlock a secret path where you will find Professor Oak, and he will then tell you about the Pokemon Signs. Now you'll be able to snap them and go to Rainbow Cloud to find Mew.
    Remember: the switch can't be hit by Bait or Pester Balls, you have to knock out a Mankey from the top of a hill, and hit it again so it'll fall onto the switch.
    I hope that helped you, Dragonoxygen.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    I have a few questions about Pokemon Colosseum.

1.) Do I have to beat the main story in Colo. in order to be able to trade over my Pokemon from Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald - FR/LG.

2.) Can you trade Pokemon back and forth from Colo. to the GBA games?

3.) If so..when you trade Pokemon that evolve from trade like Kadabra..Graveler to Colo. and back..do they evolve by this method?

thanks in advance

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
  • I have a few questions about Pokemon Colosseum.

1.) Do I have to beat the main story in Colo. in order to be able to trade over my Pokemon from Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald - FR/LG
    Yes. It's a long fight (especially the Realgam Tower) but you'll get there.
    2.) Can you trade Pokemon back and forth from Colo. to the GBA games?
    Well, you can trade between Ruby and Sapphire straight away. But as for FR/LG and Emerald, you have to get the National Pokedex.
    In FR/LG you have to get the Ruby and Sapphire to be able to trade with R/S and then you can also trade with Coloseum. Pain in the backside, I know, but if you don't get them, Coloseum won't let you trade.
    3.) If so..when you trade Pokemon that evolve from trade like Kadabra..Graveler to Colo. and back..do they evolve by this method?
    Oh yes. And I assume it also works for Pokemon that evolve from trade while holding items (Slowpoke with King's Rock into Slowking).

You're welcome, ~Patrick~

'Arcanine'

Personality of an Arcanine!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 6, 2006
    Gale of Darkness XD questions:
    1. Are there 82 Shadow Pokemon in total?
    2. Can I buy the TM Rain Dance?
    3. When the radar says Minor B is close, does it always mean it's right? Plus when it says he's close, in the area I'm in or somewhere else? I've had times when the radar went off while I was on Battle Tower, left there & went somewhere, then it doesn't say 'Minor B lost' until later, even though I left that place...

Help if you can, cheers.

'Arcanine'

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 6, 2006
    Nevermind my last question, there's not 82 Shadow Pokemon in XD, there's 83 that I know of, but is that all of them? (My altered question.)

Xenesis

Syogun Changer
    Years
  • 3. When the radar says Minor B is close, does it always mean it's right? Plus when it says he's close, in the area I'm in or somewhere else? I've had times when the radar went off while I was on Battle Tower, left there & went somewhere, then it doesn't say 'Minor B lost' until later, even though I left that place...

It means that he's somewhere else. Use the Miror Radar item, and it'll tell you where he is. If he's in a Pokespot, you'll just battle him right away. If he's in a city, you need to enter a Colosseum Tournament and he'll be one of the trainers.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • In XD, you get the Rain Dance TM (no 18) from beating Battle CD 23 (Aerodactyl vs Kyogre).

If the Miror Radar activates, go to Key Items and select the Miror Radar, then select Use. It will tell you exactly where the afro headed guy is.

'Arcanine'

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 6, 2006
    Xenesis - I know now, but thanks anyway. I got a book which told me he'd be at a Poke Spot, so I managed to snag his Nosepass, then later at the Lighthouse for Dragonite.

Toothache - I've already finished that CD & didn't get Rain Dance, I dunno what I got now but I haven't got Rain Dance in my TM's.

All this time I also didn't know that I could actually look at the Radar to see his location, just thought it went off & had to guess where he was. I didn't think it was an actual item in my items but just a item that I had...

Anyway, next question. Where can I get evolution stones in XD? What I found or was given etc I have used but I need to evolve more Pokemon such as my Growlithe & others. Can I buy them or will I have to use a Pokemon with the ability 'Pick Up' to pick up items? Cheers.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2006
    i need help. i beat pokemon xd and i also beat mt. battle zones 1 throught 100 twice how do i get a johto starter?

'Arcanine'

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 6, 2006
    I also heard that you can get a starter...somewhere, it was not long ago either but it either sounded complicated or I need to finish zone 100, which I think it mentioned. I can't help you there, I'd like to know too.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • You can't buy evolution stones. You get one of each type during the game (Thunder, Water, Fire, Leaf) plus one more stone from the Eevee fan at the start of the game if you wanted Flareon, Jolteon or Vaporeon (the Moon Shard and Sun Shard count as Key Items).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back