• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simple Questions for Console Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

H i k a r i

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    Synchronize said:
    Ok, here's the solution I found while using Battle CD 48 Side B. There was no hax (paralysis, freeze, critical hit, etc):

1) Lugia uses Icy Wind, so Have Latios used Protect and Latias use Thunderbolt against Ho-Oh
    2) Have Latios use Psychic on Ho-Oh, and Latias use Thunderbolt on Ho-Oh.
    3) Finish Ho-Oh off with Latios and have Latias use Recover.
    4) Have Latios use Memento on Lugia, and have Latias use Recover.
    5) Use Thunderbolt on Lugia.
    6) Have Latias use Recover when it will be KOd on the next turn.
    7) Repeat until Lugia raints from Thunderbolt.

Keep in mind that Lugia and Ho-Oh sometimes switch targets, in which case they mostly attacked my Latios when I used Protect. Still this is a decent way to be the Battle CD. Try and tell me how it goes.
    THANK YOU!!! I'll try it as soon as I get home and let you know.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2007
    How can i get the johto starters in mt. battle? i have clear it all and they give me nothing!!

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    You have to clear it without leaving Mt. Battle or switching your pokemon in the PC. That'll get you one of the starters. Repeat 2 more times to get the other two.

H i k a r i

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    H i k a r i said:
    THANK YOU!!! I'll try it as soon as I get home and let you know.
    quoting myself here....IT WORKED! YIPPPEEEEEEE!!! Thanks guys!!!

trjessie579

Rocket Member
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jan 24, 2008
    You can trade between XD and ANY of the 3rd generation games (R/S/E/FR/LG).

You won't be able to trade until you've beaten Grand Master Greevil at the end of the game. After that, the trade center in Phenac's Pokemon Center will open and you can trade to the GBA games, provided the Pokemon you are trading have been purified.

grandmaster192

Tiger zord!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 30, 2006
    Do gotta do anything extra on the gameboy games to trade? Also where do you find a wooper?

trjessie579

Rocket Member
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jan 24, 2008
    Not on R/S, but on FR/LG you need to beat the E4, obtain the National Dex, and fix Celio's Network Machine; on Emerald you just need to beat the E4 and obtain the National Dex.

Wooper can be found in XD at the Cave Pokespot sometimes, but it's one of the rarer ones to show up.

Synchronize

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Look in the Pokemon XD: Of Darkness FAQ in this forum. I made a guide on it there.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2006
    I couldnt find a straight answer on these two questions, even in the FAQs

1. Can I upload my pokemon team from LeafGreen to the Stadium part of Colosseum?

2. Does XD have a stadium mode or is it just story?

Synchronize

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    forest said:
    I couldnt find a straight answer on these two questions, even in the FAQs

1. Can I upload my pokemon team from LeafGreen to the Stadium part of Colosseum?

2. Does XD have a stadium mode or is it just story?

1. Yes, you can.

2. It has a stadium mode, but it isn't like in Colosseum. Instead, the only have a linked battle mode for vs your friends, and a quick battle mode, instead of the various stadiums that you could defeat. The only thing close is the Orre Colosseum within the Story Mode. I wish I could explain it better, but in the mean time, just ask if you need me to explain again.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2006
    Only having had Pokemon Stadium 1 I know that its possible to have triple speed mode while playing the gameboy games on it.
    Question - -
    Does Stadium 2, Colosseum or XD offer this fast mode of playing and if so how do you get it because I know that in Stadium 1 you must complete a portion of the game to get it??

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2006
    forest said:
    Only having had Pokemon Stadium 1 I know that its possible to have triple speed mode while playing the gameboy games on it.
    Question - -
    Does Stadium 2, Colosseum or XD offer this fast mode of playing and if so how do you get it because I know that in Stadium 1 you must complete a portion of the game to get it??

Anyone? I really need to know if this is possible...

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Neither Colosseum or XD allow you to play GBA versions of the game. Stadium 2 can, but I've forgotten if the speed option is there or not. Pokemon Box can let your play Ruby or Sapphire versions, but again dunno about the speed.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2006
    Anywhere else you can get gamesaves I've already got some from there

Where did you get the custom Code Generator, or general Code Generator?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    My friend got it for me. Please don't double post, and don't post the same questions everywhere. It is considered spam.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back