• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

- CLOSED IN PREP FOR GEN 7 TRADING - The Trade Stop: Huge Selection - Event, Shiny, HA, Rareball, Competitive, Legendary & Much More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 28, 2020
I'm interested in your HA cubone, lapras, swinub, combee, flabebe, and scatterbug.
I can offer you any of the following competitive pokemon (5 ivs, egg moves, nature) roselia, chespin, charmander, bunnelby, mudkip, trapinch, torkoal, togepi, fletchling, sabeleye, mawile, dratini, ferroseed, aerodactyl, aron, crawdaunt, eevee
Any competitive pokemon are at level 1 and aren't eV trained but I can do that if you want.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 17, 2017
It did! I wasn't able to offer him until after I left and went to the move remover.

I believe this only applies if they are in your party and then you try to trade them while they have an HM. This has happened to me before. But it worked fine when I moved them to any box and then traded :)

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
Years
I'm interested in your HA cubone, lapras, swinub, combee, flabebe, and scatterbug.
I can offer you any of the following competitive pokemon (5 ivs, egg moves, nature) roselia, chespin, charmander, bunnelby, mudkip, trapinch, torkoal, togepi, fletchling, sabeleye, mawile, dratini, ferroseed, aerodactyl, aron, crawdaunt, eevee
Any competitive pokemon are at level 1 and aren't eV trained but I can do that if you want.

Hey, I'd be interested in Mawile, Charmander, Togepi, Torkoal, Roselia and Mudkip. That ok?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 28, 2020
Yup those would be fine. It will take a day or so to breed them all but I'll let you know when I get them done.

bunnybird12

Hi, I'm kinda new here on the forums, but is there something I could trade for a Garchompite? I'm not really sure what I would need to give you, but I have Alpha Sapphire (unfortunately not X or Y, so I can't get a Garchompite easily) and I really don't want to spend hours and hours getting 1,000 secret base flags just to get it in Alpha Sapphire. This is my first trade, so I'm not familiar with how everything works. I don't care what Pokemon you trade holding the Garchompite, but if you have a Ditto that would be great (I don't care about the stats or other stuff, as long as it's a Ditto). Thanks in advance.

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
Years
Yup those would be fine. It will take a day or so to breed them all but I'll let you know when I get them done.
Thank you!
Hi, I'm kinda new here on the forums, but is there something I could trade for a Garchompite? I'm not really sure what I would need to give you, but I have Alpha Sapphire (unfortunately not X or Y, so I can't get a Garchompite easily) and I really don't want to spend hours and hours getting 1,000 secret base flags just to get it in Alpha Sapphire. This is my first trade, so I'm not familiar with how everything works. I don't care what Pokemon you trade holding the Garchompite, but if you have a Ditto that would be great (I don't care about the stats or other stuff, as long as it's a Ditto). Thanks in advance.
Hey, I actually have Y & Alpha Sapphire as well and I have a feeling that the Garchompite is one of the few Megastones I don't have.. I will double check but otherwise it might be best to post in the quick trade thread or have a look through other shops.

bunnybird12

Hey, I actually have Y & Alpha Sapphire as well and I have a feeling that the Garchompite is one of the few Megastones I don't have.. I will double check but otherwise it might be best to post in the quick trade thread or have a look through other shops.
Alright, thanks for looking. I'll look somewhere else unless you find it.

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
i have a impish groudon
my request is any one of the first gen starters
my game is omega ruby and m y friend code is 3745-7991-4151

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 28, 2020
Thank you!

I have finished all 6 of your pokemon I will be available for the next few hours and then from about 7:00 to 11:00 est the rest of the week. If those don't work let me know what works best for you.

bunnybird12

I can get you a squirtle and/or a bulbasaur if you want.
The only reason I'm saying this is because I want to complete my regional pokedex in Alpha Sapphire, and this is definitely a trade I could do.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I have a modest Deoxys (SPA) if you want it, I'd like a Cresselia for it

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
Years
Alright, thanks for looking. I'll look somewhere else unless you find it.
Sorry, no Garchompite!
i have a impish groudon
Yeah sure, I can give you all three if you want.
I have finished all 6 of your pokemon I will be available for the next few hours and then from about 7:00 to 11:00 est the rest of the week. If those don't work let me know what works best for you.
Hey! That's great, I'm normally online from around 3pm Pokecommunity time for a few hours most evenings.
Could I get a Shellder? The GTS wants absurdly rare pokemon for trade.
Yeah for sure, when can you get online?
I have a modest Deoxys (SPA) if you want it, I'd like a Cresselia for it
No problem, when will you be online?

Years
I would like a GF Celebi, GF Arceus, and GF Victini, please. In return I could give you a CoroCoro Shiny Rayquaza and a XY&Z shiny Xerneas and Yveltal. They are all Japanese events but the language of the Pokemon is English.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 4, 2023
Hi,
Can I please have the Shiny Naive event Charizard for Drakes Dragonite? and Shiny Flygon for Shiny Adamant Dratini with flawless IVS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back