• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

nui876

I like hacks
Years
  • my best trade

My best trade was my latias lv 100 for an japenese pokemon emerald event mew lv 100 in my pokemon platinum

Last edited:

Detox

Im trying to RNG Abuse a Togepi and uhh its just so difficuly :(
    You have to calculate all your steps and watch the Patches that show up and uhhhh it sucks....
    I did everything right and was supposed to get this
    Calm
    31/X/31/31/30/31
    Seren Grace
    Togepi

But instead this piece of _____ popped up
    Gloom
    Calm
    31/X/31/31/30/31
    Uhhh so back to doing the whole process again.......

If you have that Gloom I so want it. Epic ass Bellossom

Chains

Psychic Trainer
    Years
  • If you have that Gloom I so want it. Epic ass Bellossom

Hahah unfortuneatly no i dont :( I didnt think Calm was a good nature for it and i was going for togepi :P Ended up finally giving up on the PokeRadar Project thats just too difficuly, my frame kept being extrmely higher then i advanced it for no reason and kept passing the frame i needed X_x
    If you want i can catch the Gloom again it wouldnt be that hard :P VM me Saturday ill probably have it then XD

Detox

Ugh, Im so bored. someone suggest something for me to breeed then give away.

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I dunno... Riolu I guess?

And why are you trying to Radar abuse to RNG ab-- oh, duh! Forget that.
    Just get an AR from a friend to get your SID, then give it back and never see it again.

Last edited:

Chains

Psychic Trainer
    Years
  • I dunno... Riolu I guess?

Just get an AR from a friend to get your SID, then give it back and never see it again.

What are you talking about? SID has nothing to do with PokeRadar Abuse inless your using one of your Shiny Spreads
    And Syndrome do a........ Naughty 31/31/31/28/31/31 Hidden Power: Electric 70 Technician Scizor :D

0/0/0/0/0/0 relaxed male luvdisc please. That would just be epic.

Lol someone actually did that on Smogon XD And it was Shiny too XD

Detox

What are you talking about? SID has nothing to do with PokeRadar Abuse inless your using one of your Shiny Spreads
    And Syndrome do a........ Naughty 31/31/31/28/31/31 Hidden Power: Electric 70 Technician Scizor :D

Lol someone actually did that on Smogon XD And it was Shiny too XD

I used to have a copy of that thing.

0/0/0/0/0/0 relaxed male luvdisc please. That would just be epic.

Ill nickname it iSuck.

I dunno... Riolu I guess?

I hate Lucario.....Always messes up my sweeps with extremespeed.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • Luvdisc with straight 0 IVs? xD
    I decided to look up the worst pokemon on Smogon. Nearly fell out of my chair after reading the thingy for Farfetch'd and Luvdisc. xD

Chains

Psychic Trainer
    Years
  • If the team as no priority or physical walls I can sweep with luvdisc. Not that hard actually.

I dont think anyone will ever be "Sweeping" with Luvdisc XD It only reches a base 95 Sp.Atk in Rain (with a +Sp.Atk and 31 IV's) XD And i dont think it will be OHKOing much with that...... It got good Speed though but nothing else XD

Detox

Originally Posted by Stoney Kong Wi-Fi Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat
    Actually, Dragonite, with the right set, can LITERALLY 1-2HKO EVERY pokemon in OU, therefore meaning Salamence is a inferior Dragonite. (not really, but in raw power, yes...)
    Want the set?

Oh my god this is the bad qoute of the year.

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
  • I dont think anyone will ever be "Sweeping" with Luvdisc XD It only reches a base 95 Sp.Atk in Rain (with a +Sp.Atk and 31 IV's) XD And i dont think it will be OHKOing much with that...... It got good Speed though but nothing else XD

eww who said a special one.

I use:
    adamant @ liechi berry
    252att/252speed
    ~endure
    ~flail
    ~waterfall
    ~toxic

Make sure you have rain dance up so you get swift swim then you endure and liechi berry activates and you flail like hell.

Uzumaki_King

I'm a Ninja Unicorn!
    Years
  • Me too! :3 But I prefer EVd pokemon over legends usually. I've got plenty to offer too! Hit me up, and I can see if I got what u need. ;D

Detox

I use:
    adamant @ liechi berry
    252att/252speed
    ~endure
    ~flail
    ~waterfall
    ~toxic

Make sure you have rain dance up so you get swift swim then you endure and liechi berry activates and you flail like hell.

But your outspeed by quiet floatzel and 12HKO'd by its boosted HP water 21

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back