• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the story behind your current avatar?

DrWho42

ka kaw
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    i got charlubby who does the pigeon comics to do mine!

it's supposed to be the seventh doctor from doctor who as a pigeon and a zebra moray eel from the television series fishcenter live and my old cat snow (2008-2020)

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • He's a character from a rather obscure anime series that I want more people to know about. Not much to say, though, really.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I just think that Taemin from SHINee looks really good with maroon hair. That's like... it.

I guess further explanation is that I've liked him for probably the last 12 years of my life, he used to be such a cute baby, and now he's all cool on stage. <3

FullMetal_Ashheart

The Heart and Soul of Fire
    Years
  • I honestly didn't really get into anime until around 8th or 9th Grade and one of the first animes I really got into is Full Metal Alchemist. In some ways, I can relate to Edward Elric. And this one shows an older Ed from Full Metal Alchemist: Conqueror of Shambala, which is one of my favorite anime movies of all time.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    It's my RP character with Aquacorde and Groc's characters! Anna drew it.

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
    Years
  • Idk, I just found it while navigating though facebook and I said to myself "hahahaha that Futaba's fanart looks cute, let's use it as my new avatar". I usually just put random pics I like as my avatar.

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
    Years
  • You see, he's a janitor, and he sweeps. It's ironic because I'm really rusty at the game and haven't played the latest generations and gotten familiar with the meta.

Back