• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fighter, Mage, Thief

Cid

Years
  • Fighter and Mage, depending on how I feel like playing for that particular game. I don't think I've played a game recently that has those three classes in particular, though. But yeah.

I used to be more of a Mage guy, but now I love being a Fighter. Thief class is fun, I suppose, especially if it leads to a cool class change to a Ninja or something.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Ohhhh, i've always liked the mages.

Magic, its just so....cute <3 and girly. And fun. And intriguing. xD

fighter comes in maybe a close second, though. 'cuz its what i know korrina would fall under, anyways....:P yeahyeahyeah lol

Last edited:
    Years
  • Always a healer, or mage if that isn't available. I'm extremely attached to magic classes and healing tends to be especially rewarding to me, even if healers are usually harder to play. I can't ever see myself maining a non-magic character in any game and would only level them for completion purposes (like in FFXIV to max all classes). magic is <3

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I also do like playing as a cleric, but I wouldn't mind playing as a DPS like a fighter or mage. I mostly like strategizing from the back row rather than go on guns blazing, aha. Perhaps that's a side effect from playing so much hard mode fire emblem, but that's what I enjoy!

DigitalMewtwo

Somewhere on the digital spectrum
    Years
  • Always a healer, or mage if that isn't available. I'm extremely attached to magic classes and healing tends to be especially rewarding to me, even if healers are usually harder to play. I can't ever see myself maining a non-magic character in any game and would only level them for completion purposes (like in FFXIV to max all classes). magic is <3

That's generally me too. Sometimes I play as the fighter though, depending on the game.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I'm usually attached to archers, but since this one isn't here I will go for mages, they are actually interesting units to play with.

Back