• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were abducted by aliens and for some reason had to present only ONE video game from Earth, what would it be and why?

Pig

Angry ecologist
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    Stardew Valley. It incorporates a simplified version of all the chores that started us out as a society (farming, fishing, mining, crafting, forming bonds, interior decorating, etc.) into one collective hobby.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    yes more threads like this please

Jazzpunk because I want to confuse the hell out of them

Years
  • oh my god make them play the Atari ET game

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Also they 100% need to play Big Rigs to understand true trash, then immediately follow it up with Ninja Gaiden for the NES, to understand true frustration.

Or I guess IWBTG!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Can I say Tales of Symphonia cause you know two worlds but the lesson there is no matter how or where youre born you have the right to live and y'know let's try to unite the worlds in live in peace together sort of deal so maybe we can do that with the aliens?

No?

ok

Years
  • Can I say Tales of Symphonia cause you know two worlds but the lesson there is no matter how or where youre born you have the right to live and y'know let's try to unite the worlds in live in peace together sort of deal so maybe we can do that with the aliens?

No?

ok

Or the hidden agenda which is that we want them to also fancy the pants off Lord Yggdrasil and Kratos

Years
  • a part of me wants to say animal crossing

im not sure why, but i mean... what if the aliens really got a chance to play animal crossing? imagine what their reactions would be

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Probably one of the old adventure games. If they're aliens they should be able to understand moon logic just fine.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Stardew Valley is a great answer, imo. Animal Crossing would be up there too.

But then I'm like Superman 64 tho????

Years
  • I would give them Pong and tell them that this was Earth's most popular video game for half a decade. Maybe then they'd feel bad for us and share some of their video games instead!

Back