• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The First Underground Elections

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
  • Yo, it's ya boi Guzma here, to lay the smackdown on these other candidates for top dog. You roll with me, you roll with the toughest cat in the 'hood. You cross me, and I'll make sure you spend the next month slurping smoothies through a tube at your local hospital.

My platform is quite simple: no bull****. I don't got the time or patience for it. I'll say it plainly, I'll say it simply, and I'll do it to the letter. If I say the government's going to spend ten billion dollars putting a statue of me next to Lady Liberty, I'm not spending a penny less. If I say that I'm going to confiscate all the Buginium, you better believe there will be a vault in Fort Knox with every scrap of the stuff in the country. If you think that's the platform for you, come on and join Team Skull. And if you think that's bull****, well... that'd make you bull**** in my eyes, and you know what my policy is.

Pepe likes this platform. No bullshit plaltform is a yes platform for pepe. Lets join powers.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Can't be Josh since you're after the same position.

You'll regret rejecting me, but thank you for giving me some fuel to write my campaign song.

_pokemon_go__spark_supports_ph_campaign_by_kuroshinki-dabg9qn.jpg

tumblr_inline_neap1higYl1see9xu.png

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • One punch man already abliged to him.
    If he picks him over you. I welcome you in my party instead

Pepe> opm. He will regret not going with the meme party. I bring 26million supporters.

Ayt I will go with you

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • ҉m҉e҉ ҉j҉o҉i҉n҉i҉n҉g҉ ҉p҉a҉r҉t҉y҉ ҉h҉e҉l҉p҉ ҉f҉u҉n҉d҉ ҉b҉e҉t҉t҉e҉r҉ ҉t҉r҉a҉n҉s҉l҉a҉t҉e҉
    Don't go with Jeb and Trigly! I was even gonna ask Jeb to join with us too, hmph...

I can provide you all the funds you need (and more)! So join with me! I do have one condition however, perhaps you could help me remember what happened last night so I can stop being unoriginal fill in my backstory details appropriately!

Now to find a Secretary of State affairs...

Years
  • M҉e҉ ҉c҉a҉n҉ ҉d҉o҉?҉ ҉C҉o҉l҉o҉n҉ ҉e҉y҉e҉s҉ ҉c҉o҉l҉o҉n҉

Welcome to the club.
    I assure you that I won't require you to change your text like some of these plebs. Let's unite the world in triggering.

I'll fill out the party info soon.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Welcome to the club.
    I assure you that I won't require you to change your text like some of these plebs. Let's unite the world in triggering.

I'll fill out the party info soon.
    No one will be required to change fonts here. Don't listen to them Abby, you can use whatever font you want! I'll even let you use the font you used in Ghosts of Mafia Past if you want!
    I'll probably go solo, 'cos I don't like the idea of party that much, since those anarchists can infiltrate. Also, if you guys wanna have a team of 3, you better convince those VP to join ya. There's only 4 of them.

If I choose to go as a party, I'll pick ya boy
    You should join me and Abby! Help us put a spark in the Underground!

Sparkin

Sorry guys, but I'm gonna run as independent here

Gl to parties

Years
  • Party Name: The National Triggering Party
    Party Members: Trigglypuff, Jeb Bush, Abby McDabby
    Motto: Fucking shit up for unity and stability.
    Color: Trigglypink - #FF69B4
    Logo: My face is my logo
    Party Goal: Achieving national peace through mutual outrage.
    Platform:

1. We will trigger hyper-conservatives
    2. We will trigger super-liberal SJWs
    3. We will support people in their triggly endeavours.
    4. Wingdings is an acceptable font as are all others.
    5. There will be pie if we win.

Last edited:
    Back