• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The First Underground Elections

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years

Andrew Ryan

Platform:

Party Name: Rapture

Party Members:

President Andrew Ryan

Vice President Rare Pepe

Secretary Phoenix Wright.

Motto: No Gods Or Kings, Only Man.

Color: Turquoise, Hex code: #40E0D0
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Logo:
no-gods-or-kings-t-shirts-men-s-t-shirt.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Party Goal: To build a great city in the Underground that will be a place of peace, prosperity, and a place where anyone can practice their career without fail. Anyone that is willing to work for their ideals, truths, or just work in general, is welcome in my city.

Platform:
1. I promise to give people a utopia where the working man can continue his practice in peace, and show off to others living there.

2. I promise to give people who work to vote me and my party members into power, a warm welcome into our utopia.

3. If you choose not to join our utopia, I promise to give you a brighter future, nonetheless.

4. I promise to get rid of any corruption in the Underground.​

Last edited:

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
I've decided to run as an independent, because I don't trust nobody and nobody trusts me.
Don't forget that you were rejected by Triggly over there though. Think what we could do with the combination of music and military strength!

(On a serious note, is there anyone left that isn't in a party/running as an independent?)

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Hey, I'm Taylor Swift.

Nobody Trusts Me

I have a reputation. I will own it by making "Nobody trusts me" my motto this election. It's a motto of empowerment, of ownership, of honesty, of independence. But most of all, it's a motto of victory.
Logo
x1f40d.png.pagespeed.ic.56J7yI10dz.png

The snake sheds its skin to reveal a reborn monster. Hisshissbitch. I'm coming for you.

Platform

1. I vow to destroy Trigglypuff and his friend gimmepie by making them the subjects of my next #1 hit single.
2. I will rebrand the UG Snails to the UG Snakes. We're the laughing stock of the forum right now, it's time to show them they shouldn't mess with us.
3. I will give you all discounted tickets to my next concert.

This message has been endorsed by Taylor Swift.

CSS by my Campaign Manager, Achromatic

Last edited:

Sparkin

[h2][/h2]

Motto​

"You never lose when you trust your instincts!"

[h2][/h2]

Logo

wbY2ebQ.png

[h2][/h2]- Hey - The name's Spark.
- We UG players have excellent intuition!
- I bet the secret is related to the roles that we get.
- Come on and support me!
- You never lose when you trust your gut!

[h2][/h2]

Platform​

If your gut chooses me, I'm gonna respond this way:
  • A sandbox for non-competitive games.
  • Mafia tutoring, to improve your mafia-fu.
  • New discord mafia games
  • EpicMafia roles modified to work better here
  • A testing lobby for testing setups
  • And more

Last edited:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years

* Party Name: HOPE WINS *

Hardwork Overcomes Problems Everywhere
- Watchog, Ishimaru, and Nicki's Squad

* Party Members *

Kiyotaka_Ishimaru.png
Kiyotaka Ishimaru: First President of the Underground Republic
"Let's bring peace in this chaos filled land."

purplecicada.png
Nicki: First Vice President of the Underground Republic
"I hope this redeems amusement for me."

WatChog.png
Watchog: Underground Secretary of State Affairs
"We hope that we psyducking win this."

* Motto *

"With sheer determination and passion, let us work together to make our hopes for a better future possible."

Our motto reflects our values in this election. We want to represent the Underground Republic, so that we may bring a better future for it - a nation which is full of joy, peace, and love.

* Color *

Medium Sea Green #306754

Our party color reflects our intentions - our intentions to search for peace, to work for the environment, and to protect each and every citizen.

* Logo *

Harambe.png

Our logo represents one of the most important values we want to uphold. One must not judge a book by its cover. That is, a person must not decide someone's capability and intention from their appearance; instead, a person must look into that person's heart to understand them better.

* Party Goal *

"We want to create a world wherein efforts are appreciated and hardwork is recognized; we also aspire to bring peace and prosperity, so that the goals and dreams of the people may be realized."

Our party goal reflects our vision for the Underground Republic. We want a brighter future for everyone in this nation - the Innocents, the Mafia, and the Third Party - and ensure that their needs are being catered to.

* Platform *

If I am elected as the First President of the Underground Republic:

1. I promise to give free internet connection to the citizens that they remain active to the Republic's advocacies.
2. I yearn to understand the Mafia and the Third Party, so that I may not condemn them for their action, but realize the problems that caused them to resort to evil.
3. I aim to reform the lynching process, in a way, that the people may decide more properly in choosing whom to trust and not to trust.
4. I work for the rights of each and every citizen, so that justice may be served and righteousness be valued.
5. I fight for the protection of the Underground Republic by destroying all other parties and their evil intentions masked in either 'simple' plebeian CSS or 'malicious' extravagant CSS.

Last edited:

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years

VP RARE PEPE

Party Members:

President Andrew Ryan

Vice President Rare Pepe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Logo:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Party Goal: To build a great city in the Underground that will be a place of peace, prosperity, and a place where anyone can practice their career without fail. Anyone that is willing to work for their ideals, truths, or just work in general, is welcome in my city.

Platform:
1. In line with our party's dream for an perfect working city, I as your VP will be sending out motivational memes to increase the production rate of the city's workers.

2. I will also be sending out minion memes to remind you that there are no gods or kings, only men and we are only minions to a greater being.

3. If you choose not to join our utopia, be prepared to receive rage comics everyday.

4. I promise to remove rare pepe as a hate symbol and instead convert it to a labor symbol.

Last edited:

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years

* Party Members *

Kiyotaka_Ishimaru.png

purplecicada.png

WatChog.png

* Motto *

"With sheer determination and passion, let us work together to make our hopes for a better future possible."

Our motto reflects our values in this election. We want to represent the Underground Republic, so that we may bring a better future for it - a nation which is full of joy, peace, and love.

* Color *

Medium Sea Green #306754

Our party color reflects our intentions - our intentions to search for peace, to work for the environment, and to protect each and every citizen.

* Logo *

Harambe.png

Our logo represents one of the most important values we want to uphold. One must not judge a book by its cover. That is, a person must not decide someone's capability and intention from their appearance; instead, a person must look into that person's heart to understand them better.

* Party Goal *

"We want to create a world wherein efforts are appreciated and hardwork is recognized; we also aspire to bring peace and prosperity, so that the goals and dreams of the people may be realized."

Our party goal reflects our vision for the Underground Republic. We want a brighter future for everyone in this nation - the Innocents, the Mafia, and the Third Party - and ensure that their needs are being catered to.

* Platform *

If I am elected as the First Vice President:

1. I promise to give free memes and banter for as long as you remain loyal to us.
2. I will promise to understand the motivs behind evil intentions (ie. Mafia; Third Party)
3. I will eliminate Theresa May and her plans to destroy the internet.
4. I promise to eliminate threats to moderoids citizens.
5. I vow to make the community fun for everyone.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Party Name: The National Triggering Party
Party Members: Trigglypuff, Jeb Bush, Abby McDabby
Motto: Fucking shit up for unity and stability.
Color: Trigglypink - #FF69B4
Logo: My boy Trigglypuff's face is my logo
Party Goal: Achieving national peace through mutual outrage.
Platform:

1: As VP, I will promise to renew our immigration system, making it easy for people from other areas to intergrate.
2: I shall also be making significant changes to our economics, which will allow people to start businesses wuickly.
3: I will increae the measures put in place to stop players cheating in games, as they really sour the experience
4: Last, but not least, if I win, be sure to expect a SJless ug

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Party Name: The National Triggering Party
Party Members: Trigglypuff, Jeb Bush, Abby McDabby
Motto: ****ing **** up for unity and stability.
Color: Trigglypink - #FF69B4
Logo: GP's face is my logo
Party Goal: Achieving national peace through mutual outrage.

Platform:
As Secretary of Mafia Affairs I will:

1. Stop people from assuming your role with counterclaims.
2. Make roles hidden so you can identify any role you desire.
3. Making all cops crazy so they will mis-affiliate Innocents, therefore triggering them.
4. Make "scum" an outlawed term when referring to mafioso.
5. N0 you 3 times in one month.

Mr. James

S PHOENIX WRIGHT

Party Members:

President Andrew Ryan

Vice President Rare Pepe

Logo:

Platform:
1. I will do no falsehood, nor consent to the doing of any in court

2. I will not wittingly or willingly promote or sue any groundless, false or unlawful suit, or give aid nor consent to the same

3. I will delay no man for money or malice, and will conduct myself as a lawyer according to the best of my knowledge and discretion, with all good fidelity as well to the courts as to my clients

4. I impose upon myself these voluntary obligations without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion. So help me God.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years

* Party Members *

Kiyotaka_Ishimaru.png

purplecicada.png

WatChog.png

* Motto *

* Color *

Medium Sea Green #306754

* Logo *

Harambe.png

* Party Goal *

* Platform *

If I am elected as the First Secretary of the UG Republic:

1. Quality memes will surely follow.
2. I probably might try to promote sportsmanship in a questionable way.
3. I will teach people how to be a good fool.
4. Last but not least, supports are always welcome for any unusual mafia games that are currently planned by the citizenry of UG.

Last edited:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Spoiler:

PARTY FORMING PHASE UPDATE:

If you haven't sent in your platform, please do so before Sunday, Sept. 10, 2017, 12:00NN GMT+8, as if you fail to do that, you are deemed an invalid candidate and forcibly removed from the election for failure to follow the election rules and deadlines.

As for candidates in a party, reiterating that your platform should NOT differ from the platforms of your other party mates. That means, down to the CSS, font colors, font styles, alignment, and content, all of them must be the same. The only difference should be the individual promises you would make if you are elected at the end of the post. Failure to follow this rule would result in a 20% reduction in your votes for the first voting phase you will be in.

Now, the voting public can vote for their favorite platform this phase. They can vote a platform for each position. They must vote using [VOTE position] Name of Candidate if they want to cast their initial vote. The candidates with the highest number of votes in this phase would get a 20% addition to their votes in their first voting phase. If the voting public does not vote for anyone, I as the UGEC Commissioner would be the one to choose, 1 for the whole party, and 1 independent candidate. Candidates, you may urge the public to vote for your platform or not. You only have until Sunday, same deadline, to do this.

That is all from the UGEC. Thank you.

Last edited:
Years
Team Shiny Skull​

[h2][/h2]

Motto​

"No bull****!"

[h2][/h2]

Logo

poster%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1u2.jpg

[h2][/h2]It's ya boi Guzma!!! And this bald dude with the sweetest right hook I've seen in my entire life. I'm the big bad boss that beats the competition down and never lets up. This little election thingy caught my eye, so I thought I'd team up with the toughest-lookin' bad-ass out there and show you wimps how it's done. I've started by tactically waiting until everyone else finished their campaign slogans, so that mine is the more memorable, and I have my pick of the litter for CSS to steal. Pretty smart, huh? Anyways, we're Team Shiny Skull, and we're the team that's all about cutting out the bull****.

Candidates​

Guzma, aka Bardothren: President
Saitama, aka Desinishon: Vice President

[h2][/h2]

Platform​

Choose me, and:

• I'm not going to make fake promises....to tell you the truth I'll probably spend all my time watching anime. All i can do is to listen what problems you guys have regarding mafia games and your sex life and try my best to solve them. I'll follow my president to depth of hell.
  • And at my running mate's request: free hair transplants. This was suppose to be a suprise man (-__-)

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
That's COMMANDER Superjolt to YOU, pink stuff

On that note, I would like to make an update to the name listed in my profile, if our lovely UGEC Commissioner would allow it

Name: Commander Superjolt (also known as Commander Bisharp or the Soldier With the Metal Fists)
Motto: "A well defended nation is a STRONG NATION"
Logo:
robot-04.jpg

Platform:

As president, I promise to do the following:

• - I promise to build up an army to defend this nation. I see other candidates promising that they'll protect you, but I can tell you those fools don't know the FIRST DAMN THING about how to protect this nation! They've never been in a WAR. They haven't seen what I'VE seen! Have they seen a fellow soldier blow up a fake rocket launcher in his own face? I DON'T THINK SO. The other nations will see us as WEAK. So I will provide an army, but not just any army. I will build a ROBOT ARMY. An army programmed to defend us. No one will be forced or pressed into service! Just leave protection duties to the robots! Of course, if anyone still wishes to enlist and serve, they will receive the best military training, FREE OF CHARGE. I wish only to defend our nation, not act aggressively toward other nations. I will do my best to keep talks peaceful with other nations, but if things do come to WAR... WE WILL KICK ASS AND WE WILL NOT LOSE

- I'm sure all of you are also sick of getting mislynched by your fellow townsfolk, and that you're all sick of your friends and neighbors turning up dead. I promise to let as few innocents as possible get lynched, and that we get rid of as many of those gog awful Mafia as we can! Some other candidates wish to try and "understand" the Mafia and come to peace with them or something. Well they are are full of BULL****. Those ****ers speak the language of MURDER, and I can "understand" them JUST FINE

- Night 0 will be a thing of the past

- It will be illegal for Abby to dab

- And more!

NOW DROP AND GIVE ME 20 PUSHUPS VOTES

Back