• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: Goldenrod Radio Tower's Pokémon Music Channel (Redux)!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years

• Goldenrod Radio Tower's
    Pokémon Music Channel!

DJ_Mary_Sugimori.png

Hello trainers, one and all! You're tuning in to the Pokémon Music Channel, featured by our very own DJ Ben, DJ Mary, and the Goldenrod Radio Station!

Each day there will be a featured Pokemon Music Track, that will be right here upon the opening post of the thread! Therefore, you can check out this thread for quick easy access to your favourite Pokémon Music from the past generations of Pokémon games! So stay tuned, and I recommend you subscribe to this thread for daily updates!

You are allowed to suggest a featured track too! All you have to do is post your music suggestion on this thread, or send a VM or PM to yours truly, and I will consider your suggestion (if it doesn't play right away, it definitely will in the near future!). The condition is, they can only be Pokémon Music from the Gen I, Gen II, Gen III, Gen IV, Gen V, and Gen VI games, excluding spin offs.

We hope you enjoy all the Pokémon Jams for your featured entertainment!

(02/10/2020) Now Playing:

Pokémon B2/W2 - Battle! Colress

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • 01/05/2018

Today, we're playing Route 228 from Pokemon Diamond and Pearl!

Pretty jazzy, huh?

Last edited:
    Years
  • I should really play Pokémon games with music on more often. This sounds great.

Can I suggest Accumula Town theme from BW for one of the next sessions?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • 04/05/2019

I should really play Pokémon games with music on more often. This sounds great.

Can I suggest Accumula Town theme from BW for one of the next sessions?

Yes indeed!

The new featured track shall be Accumula Town theme from BW~

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • 9/7/2019

After much time, we're back! Today, we're coming back with a classic: The Rocket Game corner from Red/Blue/Yellow!

What is hidden in this game corner?!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • 1/7/2020

Back again for good for the new year!

Today, we're playing Mt. Pyre from Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire! Scale the volcano to reach glory!

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • 1/7/2020

Back again for good for the new year!

Today, we're playing Mt. Pyre from Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire! Scale the volcano to reach glory!
    I like this tune. It has the odd unsettling factor in it from the rapid note sequences and some sharp/messy notes that helps it fit the location (ghosts and graves and all). But it's also fairly upbreat rather than being overly solemn.

Also related: https://www.instagram.com/p/B6HNXsvFk9r/?igshid=jkuo63wbl54s

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • 1/8/2020

Today we're now playing: Hearthome City (Day) from Pokémon Diamond and Pearl!

Take a stroll through this city with your beloved Pokémon. Stop by the Hearthome Gym and contest hall too!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • 01/10/2010

Today's theme is Violet City/Olivine City from Pokémon Gold, Silver, and Crystal!

Check out the Sprout Tower in Violet City, and be sure to check out the lighthouse in Olivine!

Years
  • I had no idea this same music was used for both Violet and Olivine City. But it has been a while since I've played through original Johto games.

Can we still request music? If so, I would like to request Champion Diantha's theme from XY.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I had no idea this same music was used for both Violet and Olivine City. But it has been a while since I've played through original Johto games.

Can we still request music? If so, I would like to request Champion Diantha's theme from XY.

I'm gonna assume you mean her battle theme right? (I couldn't find if she had like a general theme).

But wish granted! It is the featured theme!

Years
  • I'm gonna assume you mean her battle theme right? (I couldn't find if she had like a general theme).

But wish granted! It is the featured theme!
    Yep, that's the theme I was talking about.

Thank you!

Also if I can request more, what about Champion battle music from original Sun and Moon? The one that plays against Kukui.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • 02/10/2020

Sorry about the delay, but today's theme is The Colress battle from Pokémon B2W2!

Also if I can request more, what about Champion battle music from original Sun and Moon? The one that plays against Kukui.

I missed this message, but that will be the featured theme tomorrow!

Back