• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What other spinoffs do you hope get remade?

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
Years
  • Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness or Pokemon Colosseum; I really just crave the return of one of, in my personal opinion, the best villains to grace the franchise: Mirror B. I wouldn't mind a remake of Pokemon Pinball either!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I don't mind both Pokemon Stadium games get rebooted on the Switch.

I would play the everloving hell out of them.

Rynamite

Teaghlaigh, Dílseacht, Misneach
    Years
  • Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness or Pokemon Colosseum; I really just crave the return of one of, in my personal opinion, the best villains to grace the franchise: Mirror B.

I remember when these games first came out I played them so much I swore I warped the discs somehow... I agree this would actually be a warm welcomed to the new Poke games list.

Pokemon Stadium

Both of you... Triggered the Nostalgia like no tomorrow and I love it! I agree that this would be a nice party themed game to playout. Considering how advanced Pokemon has become since gen 1 and 2 I hope they could accommodate something of this manner.

For me.. Besides the ones mentioned above (great suggestions by the way) I would love to see a new Pokemon Puzzle League in today's age with all the new characters and such. But until then I will use the N64 version :(

Those 4 games I would blow my monthly game expense in the matter of the seconds of grabbing them from the store.

Years
    • Seen today
    I'd love to see a new Pokemon Conquest game. It had interesting characters and the gameplay felt refreshing.

Aside from that, I'd also see a new Mystery Dungeon, a new Ranger, a new Rumble, and a new game like Colosseum and XD: Gale of Darkness.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I'd like to see some iteration of Pokémon Ranger, Pokémon Pinball and Pokémon Stadium among others. Pokémon Conquest and some Poképark games will do fine as well.

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
    Years
  • Pokémon Ranger

Honestly, if there's one spinoff franchise that I'd like to see return, it's the Ranger series. With the Switch stylus having come out, it would be quite an opportune time to remake the first game to update it to modern standards. This is especially considering how clunky the controls were, and it would also be an opportunity to show it off.

I hope it doesn't come to mobile though...the controls would be quite fiddly.

Years
  • Stadium (and I mean Stadium... not like Revolution. I want the whole rental teams and gyms/elite 4 features to return!)
    Snap
    Pinball
    Colosseum and XD

These would all work well on the Switch.

LittleSnowyOne

I love Dima
    Years
    • Age 33
    • she/her
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    I'd love Colosseum to be remade in HD. Wes deserves it. He's cool.

Plus, I want to see him blow up Team Snagem's base in HD! 😂

Years
  • Indeed, Poképark was awesome. Would love to see a new game of that someday.

Also the Ranger series! Just imagine controlling the capture styler by twirling the Joycon.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    Colosseum and XD for sure, imagine Orre in HD with an expanded roster of Shadow Pokemon. Not to mention they'll be much more accessible.

Snap on the Switch would be perfect ;_; And Colosseum/XD so I can experience that with new graphics!
    Seconding Snap. There could even be islands based on the main series regions, and at the end of each stage you get a chance to photograph a mythical Pokemon.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Colosseum and XD of course, as long as it's Genius Sonority working on them and not Gamefreak

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • Hopefully Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky will get remakes as well if the Rescue Team remakes are a success.

A Pokémon Puzzle remake would also be pretty good imo. The controls certainly wouldn't be beyond the Switch's capabilities.

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Hopefully Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky will get remakes as well if the Rescue Team remakes are a success.

A Pokémon Puzzle remake would also be pretty good imo. The controls certainly wouldn't be beyond the Switch's capabilities.

Which Pokemon Puzzle game? There's two.

Although, it would be cool if the gbc one got remade.

Honestly, I want another Pokemon Trading Card game at least a console one, anyway. I know the first few games featured the first few sets, but I feel like it'd be interesting if they did a TCG Pokemon game on the Switch that focuses on some of the later sets like Holon Phantoms (my favorite) and Delta Species. But, since I know there's a computer TCG game, we'll never get another.

Back