• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What YouTube channels are you subscribed to?

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
  • Okay so I am subscribed to... sooo many channels.

But I regularly watch:
    -jacksepticeye. he's super funny and cute and loud, yes. Loud. But I like it! He's got a lot of spunk and he's just generally a great and giving person.
    -crankgameplays (he's actually my new obsession as of rn). He's super funny, super cute, is super silly and a child at heart and has a heart of gold!
    -unus annus. It'll only be up for a year, watch while you can!!!!!!
    -PewDiePie! He has great content.
    -markiplier. I've started watching him more often, or trying to at least. He has a voice like melted butter,,, ;w; he's funny, and gives great commentary.
    -amazingphil! Whenever he uploads I try to watch his videos.
    -Daniel Howell! He hasn't uploaded in a while tho..
    -Game Grumps:3 I tend to watch them when they play interesting games tho.

And I do watch other ones on occasion but I can't recall what they are atm.

Allen303

A warrior who has lost his ability to fight, is on
    Years
  • Logodotzip for minecraft
    Infographics show for various information
    History tv for ancient aliens
    And my own channel

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2023
    Well for a long time I never subscribed, because I didn't want youtube making a profile etc. controlling what I see, but after I really got into following a few I learned about how the youtube algorithm works and that by not subscribing they lose out on money.

For pokemon I recently started following gameboyLuke and HoodlumCallum because they're doing a cool blaze black volt white challenge, they got me here actually.

For non pokemon I follow a few different channels my comedy stuff, and then people I follow for personality and content.
    My first subscribe was probably calebcity, then seereax and the three idiots... those guys are great. Whoever's name you say first is usually who's video you're watching at the time, but good stuff all around.

Back