• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevee what’s the best evolution?

tealeaves

Mudkip and Jirachi enthusiast.
Years
    • Seen May 17, 2020
    Espeon, Umbreon and Leafeon in no particular order.

Years
    • Seen today
    That's such a tough question because all them are so good.

If I had to pick, I like Sylveon the most, then Vaporeon and Leafeon. But my answer might change daily because it's so hard to decide.

Years
    • Seen today
    Personally, my favourite Eeveelution is Vaporeon. As for you, you should go with one that can deal with Pokemon that your team has trouble with. For example, if you have trouble with Ground types, you could go with Vaporeon, Leafeon, or Glaceon. If you have trouble with Water types, Jolteon or Leafeon would be good. If you have trouble with Fighting types, Espeon or Sylveon would be an option. Flareon can deal with Grass, Ice, Bug, and Steel types, and Umbreon with Psychic and Ghost types.

blu11

blu
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2021
    Flareon and Umbreon were always my favorite. Definitely love Umbreon's design; simple, I know, but I still like it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    Tie between Umbreon and Espeon. Those were the first I bothered to actually use in game outside of just catching them all

Back