• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race V 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years

Hope comes just before you snap in half.

...wow I have no idea where that came from.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years

Grandma would say I had so many nightmares because I was such a happy person when I was awake. D:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

I don't really have nightmares so much anymore. I've gotten used to them I guess so now they're just bad dreams. I used to have them and would scare myself awake, but now it's just like 'oh great. another one of these ones. well, lets see what happens.'

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Don't mind me, just here to boost the number.
    I don't really have any thing to add to the discussion.

Yukari

Most of my nightmares are related to trauma. I have night terrors too. x:

Vengeful One

I'll put something amazing here eventually...
    Years
    Looks like this race might get interesting... and everyone has experienced some type of trauma, it's just about how much one can hold until they break from it. It is always an interesting topic.

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

When I watch scary movies I just get like super paranoid of everything but it doesn't really affect my dreams or anything. I just flip out anytime I hear anything around the house that I didn't do for a couple of days.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back