• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race V 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years

I feel ya. I usually can get back to sleep relatively easy too. But my stomach was growling and then by the time I ate something I was up.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • BeachBoy? I remember you, from the oldest of the most ancient times. :o

I'm a heavy sleeper myself. You need to blast something loud enough to wake up all the 5 floors in the building to make me stir. I missed like half the theory classes this year because my alarm goes off, I turn it off and fall asleep right after that.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

I set about 12 or 13 alarms each night before bed to go off at 5 minute intervals. Then I have the snooze set for like an hour so they come back off an hour later so I don't just roll over and go back to sleep after they all go off.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    It was a week day so I woke up at 7 and never went back.
    Instead, I came on PC. ALL. DAY.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • I have two alarms on a 5 minute interval. And guess what? I fall back asleep on both :D
    Wow, way to welcome me back ;____; *has a bad hip* *can't really deny ancient being 8 years*

Good thing I have an extra cane then! /lends cane

It was a week day so I woke up at 7 and never went back.
    Instead, I came on PC. ALL. DAY.

Your way of life is amazing. ;P

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I just wish I didn't wire myself to wake up this early because I sleep late too. (Because I'm on PC. ALL. DAY. AND. NIGHT!)
    And then Monday comes and I can't wake up at all.

Yukari

Please tell me you aren't running away from real life to the internet because it's the only place you aren't oppressed and people accept you for who you are. That's why I'm here.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Nah, I'm just killing time while I wait for a GM to check my updated sign-up.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    some even nastier since most people don't have the guts to say what they say on the internet irl

Melody

Banned
    Years

Indeed. But the nice thing about the internet is that it often enables one to find like minds to mingle with; so it allows for far more expanded social support structures than one can find natively or naturally in real life. This I think makes reality at least somewhat more bearable.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back