• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Asks?

Years
  • Do you think my avatar looks pretty?! :D
    I prefer square avatars, myself, though Korrina is a better character in X/Y
    Perhaps something like this
    Ps56r00.gif

Or this one
    UzNQ4W1.png

---

What games do you play?
    I've played every pokemon game, the sonic games on sega genesis and dreamcast, and bloody roar a few times

Years
  • Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Do you have one specific name you prefer to be called? I've seen your nicknames on twitter switch up so I'm curious!

I still just call you Hiso, but that was an old username for you now..

Last edited:
    Years
  • Do you have one specific name you prefer to be called? I've seen your nicknames on twitter switch up so I'm curious!

I still just call you Hiso, but that was an old username for you now..

Default to Mary if all else fails! I do tend to change it a bit ^^

Years
  • are you happy with your life currently? when did you realize you were agender? what was it like for you?

Why does everyone feel the need to ask lgbt people invasive questions?
    I won't go into detail, but my life is terrible and so is everything else.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • jeez sorry.. i was just asking. i didn't think they were terribly invasive, but okay. sorry. i'm lgbt myself and i don't mind opening up about me being nonbinary/trans but to each their own i guess. you could've been nicer about it.

anyways, favorite anime and why?

Years
  • jeez sorry.. i was just asking. i didn't think they were terribly invasive, but okay. sorry. i'm lgbt myself and i don't mind opening up about me being nonbinary/trans but to each their own i guess. you could've been nicer about it.

anyways, favorite anime and why?

Oh no, I was a bit cranky, but I can explain it
    my life: It's not the best as I'm pushed around by others (esp my family) a lot, and if I stick up they really hurt me ;;
    Gender: I'm not sure when I found it...I think I was 23? But as soon as I did I lost a lot of friends because a lot of people think nonbinary genders are "just fakers". It's not very nice

I'm not sure what my fave anime is lol, I'm ashamed I even like anime at my age.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • ah. i understand. a few people were like that in my life so i kicked them out. i'm sorry you get pushed around a lot..you don't deserve that.

and liking anime is nothing to be ashamed about!!

favorite book? favorite author?

Years
  • ah. i understand. a few people were like that in my life so i kicked them out. i'm sorry you get pushed around a lot..you don't deserve that.

and liking anime is nothing to be ashamed about!!

favorite book? favorite author?

I don't read at all, sorry ^^

Back