• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back!

Happy and at peace. :)
Years
  • I've been part of the community for three or so years now. I was really active for quite some time. I have a lot of experience coding for the FR and LG games, and wanted to get some with Sapphire while I was here then.

I don't know what I'll be doing as I return, possibly lurking, or maybe I will be active once again. I had many good friends while I was here, and that, my past project attempts, and a happy birthday note from the site led me to come back for now. If you have any questions on coding, I'd be more than happy to help. I was able to make some really neat things while I was here at the time.

Thanks for the welcomes, hope to have fun!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Welcome back! Forgive me for not remembering you (my memory is less that reliable), but three years is quite a respectable time to be on the forums! I do hope you decided to hang out and join us for a good, long while in the future. :)

Back