Age 20
Female
Ohio
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 20 Hours Ago
788 posts
1.8 Years
In theaters, I mean.

The first one I saw in the theater was John Carpenter's The Thing (there's a theater near me that shows old movies), but that was with my mom and stepdad. The first one I saw alone was Jordan Peele's Us. For the latter, they didn't ask me for an ID or anything, so I remember looking at the R on my ticket and panicking for a split-second because I forgot that I was allowed to have it. LOL

Bay

Darkinium Z

Female
Dani California
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
5,742 posts
13.4 Years
In terms of theaters, the South Park movie. My mom thought it was for kids (we didn't have cable then) so she took my sister, and I to watch it. Needless to say, kid me was like so confused lmao.

Foul Play
[Chapter Nine up!]

gimmepie

Age 24
Male
Australia
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
20,333 posts
7.5 Years
I'm not entirely sure actually. I think maybe The Exorcist or From Dusk 'Till Dawn.

Sydian

XIII

Age 27
Georgia
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
32,476 posts
11.6 Years
my first r rated movie was when we bought tickets to julie and julia and snuck into funny people. lol my first """"""legal""""" r rated movie was zombieland...not by my choice though. it's what my underage partner at the time wanted to see lmfao.
vacation? what's that?
twitter | ao3

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 22
Male
Milaturia.
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
5,073 posts
10.7 Years
I actually haven't. The only r-rated movies I've seen are on DVDs and TVs. I'll be frank, I don't really like r-rated movies. The first r-rated movie I watched was The Doors movie, btw, or maybe that movie about that women that had suddenly gone blind, but I don't remember the name of it.

But, no, never seen an r-rated movie in theaters, I really don't want to, either. They just really aren't my cup of tea. Some of them have sex in them, and I'd rather not see that if I don't have to.
Theme: Mao Isara
Pair: Go
Advertiser Content