• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the game you play the most? /most challenging

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2021
    Well for me it was pokemon gold and crystal when I was a little kid, it took for me unbelievable amount of time to finish all of it, also it was mind blowing for me as a kid to discover it has another map.

I remember I leveled my starter to lvl20 before I figured out how to pass this two blocking trainers lol.

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
    Years
  • Right now, I tend to play the latest game that's been released so far, which in this case, would be Ultra Moon. However, this trend hasn't always been the case. Back in around 2009/2010, Platinum was still my go-to despite the fact that HG/SS had just released, and for a while in early 2014, Black 2, which I played along with X, partly because I was getting bored with Kalos and wanted a change of regions.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I still play Gold more often than anything else. My original Gold version had reached the maximum number of hours on the save file because I made it a goal to raise all of my pokemon to 100 and have an entry for each of them as a solo victory in the hall of fame.

Years
    • Seen today
    My copy of Leaf Green had over 400 hours, but I also had the save file for 10 years.

Years
  • The most time that I sunk into any of the games was Sapphire, with a couple hundred hours on each of my saves. Fire Red wasn't far behind that though, as my 2 most recent saves on those both topped 100 hours.

The only time I've even come close to either of those was with HeartGold. I'm pretty sure I've put in at least 80 hours into my most recent save, but not quite at 100.

Back