• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon do you think would look good or benefit wearing rain boots/wellies/galoshes?

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2020
    1570270595508.jpg

What I basically mean by this question is that if you have a certain Pokémon and say, if it was raining or the ground was very muddy and they didn't like getting their feet or paws wet or sticky then which sort of Pokémon would benefit the most from wearing some rain boots or "Wellies" as we British people call them?
    Some mons like Braixen or Lycanroc especially if they're really fussy about keeping clean would work well.

Spoiler:

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
    Years
  • I wouldn't want my Skuntank's paws wet so I would definitely purchase some for him. I'd purchase one for my Rapidash and put it on his horn to annoy him, too.
    I think nearly any Pokemon would benefit from them though.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2020
    Rapidash would look cool. Then again it wouldn't be too happy with a boot stuck on it's horn, tee hee.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Wellies. Haven't read that term in a while lololol.

Uh, Vulpix, Ninetales.... Charmander. I would love to shelter any fire types who get affected by the rain with some rain gear. I can imagine right now, a Charmander splashing around in the rain. It would be absolutely adorable~

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2020
    And useful too especially besides the rain Charmander could have a raincoat in order to keep it's tail safe from going out. Torracat is another one I could imagine having fun jumping up and down in puddles with some wellies on (red and dotted) and same for the previously mentioned Lycanroc.

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • literally all of them, let's make this happen

specifically, though, yamper in little rain booties, please.

pkmin3033

*war flashbacks of that awful Meowth in Boots in the Hoenn anime promptly occur*

Uh...idk. I'd love to see someone try and squeeze a bootie onto Onix's tail....or Gyarados. Imagine Spinarak/Ariados wearing wellies on the end of each leg. xD

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2020
    Eevee would be beyond adorable wearing some little wellies and jumping in some puddles.

Crazy to think there are barely any cute images of that.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2020
    Drizzile is another one I just thought of. I can imagine it standing in the rain with an umbrella wearing blue wellies and maybe jumping in puddles.

Same with Oshawott, it would be so cute wearing them.

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    I agree about Tsareena. Could see Galvantula, though it'd need 8 of them.

Years
  • Okay hear me out, Goodra spends a lot of time in watery environments in the wild, and I think would look so cool in rain boots or wellies. Controversial one, but I think it works perfectly!

Back