• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
Years
  • Well right now I'm literally sick. Might be flu. idk
    yesterday I had like 0 motivation because of how bad I felt. Same right now. I'm up to Bertha's room since aaron is done 100% atm
    I am rushing to keep my promise, but it may not be 100% by april. Sorry
    I can guarantee within 1-2 weeks it'll be all good, or maybe even less than that if I get back on my feet.

take your time.. I feel really sick too for the past 3 days... I think I'm allergic to rain.. Every time it rains I feel Cold, Nauseous, and other stuff I can't describe.. I really hate the rainy season bcuz of this.. -_-...

Good Luck on the Progress of your Hack
    and from your previous post - OKAY! (I don't have anything to say bcuz I don't understand any of it... XD)

ericu01

Blue Water, Blue Sky
    Years
  • Wow, this is progressing really fast that it becomes the one of the most hyped thread here atm. Judging from the screenshots it looks really good for a firered hack. I am looking forward for a release.

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
    Years
  • Well right now I'm literally sick. Might be flu. idk
    yesterday I had like 0 motivation because of how bad I felt. Same right now. I'm up to Bertha's room since aaron is done 100% atm
    I am rushing to keep my promise, but it may not be 100% by april. Sorry
    I can guarantee within 1-2 weeks it'll be all good, or maybe even less than that if I get back on my feet.

What!? oh dear.. take care you can't be sick right now.
    well all I can say is take your time and rest alot, tomorrow you'll be absolutely fine! don't worry a bit! ^_^

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    Years
  • I have one hw left today
    I'm KINDA in the mood to do Bertha rips. But we'll see

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

https://snag.gy/yRD1Y.jpg
    Found the room. Now to rip the tiles and convert to 2d.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Dude, I have to thank you for making this game. Actually, I made this account to follow the news relative to this hack. So, thanks for create this proyect and I wish you get well, don't worry about delays.

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • Dude, I have to thank you for making this game. Actually, I made this account to follow the news relative to this hack. So, thanks for create this proyect and I wish you get well, don't worry about delays.

Nothing is stopping me now!
    I got Bertha tiles ripped and into 2d. Making tilesets with them, going really fast!
    13 minutes to rip, new record! :D
    Also, I'm speechless that you'd create an account just for this :P

GoGoJJTech

Years

https://snag.gy/Fg3Z0.jpg
    Things to note - The border blocks in the pic are wrong lol
    the bottom of the cliff isn't done (since I'm about to go to sleep there's no time to finish it)
    That's it! Let me know how it looks and if you like it!

Years
  • Now looks like it is defenitely possibe for full demake....

The pics are awesome,cool,handsome,pretty,exciting,adventrous what can I say......its reallly gooood!!!

Good luck.

Ttar0914

Years
  • Will we be able to evolve certain pokemon through some special stones or Lv-Ups? For example Electabuzz into Electivire or Magmar into Magmortar.... There are more which evolve through trade with or without holding an item but I just named the 2 Gen I Pokemon.
    And by the way, the second E4 room looks very good! Thumbs up for PLATINUM RED!! {XD} :mudkip;):

Last edited:
    Years
  • So Platinum Red is completed up to elite four?
    Doesnt platinum end after the league like diamond did
    Damn i almost competely forgot 4th gens storyline... :(
    Oh well atleast when/if red gets released i can play the game almost as if i never knew the story before
    Plus that platinum had some events changed from diamond which was the 1 i got to finish

Well anyway wish you to get well many people here get sick with the flu too lately im lucky to not be 1 of them xD
    Took me 3 weeks to recover from my last flu years ago i felt like a zombie while i was sick xD

Nice screens is the shadow gonna be inserted too somehow xD

Last edited:

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
    Years

https://snag.gy/Fg3Z0.jpg
    Things to note - The border blocks in the pic are wrong lol
    the bottom of the cliff isn't done (since I'm about to go to sleep there's no time to finish it)
    That's it! Let me know how it looks and if you like it!

Its Se*y for a Demake, in our case its actually platfrom-wide..
    nothing can be perfect ya know,
    I reckon you could "Remove" the cliff cause it kinda look weird:3c.
    just a opinion, don't bother doing that ^_^

Ttar0914

Years
  • So Platinum Red is completed up to elite four?
    Doesnt platinum end after the league like diamond did
    Damn i almost competely forgot 4th gens storyline... :(
    Oh well atleast when/if red gets released i can play the game almost as if i never knew the story before
    Plus that platinum had some events changed from diamond which was the 1 i got to finish

Well anyway wish you to get well many people here get sick with the flu too lately im lucky to not be 1 of them xD
    Took me 3 weeks to recover from my last flu years ago i felt like a zombie while i was sick xD

Nice screens is the shadow gonna be inserted too somehow xD

Well, actually there's still the sinnoh battle frontier, which is located in the fight area and there are the survival area and the resort area. There's also the stark mountain located between survival and resort area where heatran can be caught. The galactic commanders mars and Jupiter are there with Charon and both commanders challenge you.

Ttar0914

Years
  • Spoiler:

This is a picture of the battle frontier. What I forgot: After arriving at fight area, Volkner and Flint challenge you and your rival Barry (this is his true name). After your victory they'll let you enter the battle frontier.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back